SANYO 55" Class LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV,DP55441
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sanyo 55" LCD HDTV with integrated ATSC digital and NTSC analog tuner is the latest technology for the digital age.The digital tuner is Digital Clear QAM capable of receiving unscrambled digital cable. In a high-gloss black finish, this Sanyo 55" 1080p TV blends into the background when the lights are dimmed for your movies, sports and favorite programs in your den or living room. With a full array of HDMI, Component Audio/Video, Composite Audio/Video and RF inputs, you have plenty of options for DVD, VCR, Cable, Satellite and external antenna hookups. A coaxial digital audio output allows hookup to a home entertainment receiver amplifier system for theater-like sound. An additional PC/Mac input allows alternative use as a computer monitor. A USB input allows Photo Viewer display of JPEG photos. With a thin space-saving design and small footprint, this Sanyo 55" LCD HDTV can be positioned anywhere.
- Sanyo 55" (54.6" viewable) Diagonal Full HD 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV
- Wide screen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Native Panel Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Wide Viewing Angles:178 H x 178 V Degrees
- Refresh rate 120 Hz
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) 5000:1
- Integrated Digital Clear QAM ATSC + Analog NTSC Tuner
- 191 Total channels
- Sanyo 55" LCD HDTV receives ATSC signal formats (including 480i/p, 720p and 1080i/p) converted to 1080p display
- 3D Y/C Digital Comb Filter
- MTS/SAP Stereo & Digital Audio
- Two 6 x 12 cm speakers with 10 w/ch
- Picture Shapes: 1-4 (w/remote control PIX Shape Key)
- Picture/Sound Selections: Auto/Manual w/Tone
- XDS-Extended Data Service capability
- V-Guide Parental Control
- Trilingual Menus: English, Spanish, French
- Closed Caption Compliant: NTSC-608, ATSC-708CC
- Sleep Timer: 1/2 - 3 hours
- Auto Shutoff
- 3 HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) input
- 2 Component (Y-Pb-Pr with R/L audio) inputs(1 combo composite)
- 1 Composite Input (V,L/R)
- PC/Mac capable (VGA D-Sub 15 pin) with mini Audio input
- 1 USB input with Photoviewer for display of digital photos
- 1 Coaxial Digital Audio Output
- 1 Fixed Analog Audio Out (R/L)
- 1 RF Input ( Analog/Digital Antenna In)
- Detachable Stand / Vesa 400 x 200 Wall Mountable (with optional kit not supplied)
- Energy Star qualified
- New Energy-saving "ECO" remote key (backlight) dimmer and Light Sensor
- Dimensions w/stand: 52.3"W x 36.46"H x 14.9"D, 69 lbs.
- Design and specifications of this Sanyo 55" 1080p TV are subject to change without notice
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Image Aspect Ratio:||16:9|
|Display Menu Language:||English, French, Spanish|
|Comb Filter:||3D-Y/C digital|
|Color Temperature Control:||Yes (Normal/Cool/Warm)|
|Display Format:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Viewing Angle:||178 degrees|
|Viewing Angle (vertical):||178 degrees|
|Image Contrast Ratio:||5000:1|
|Stereo Reception System:||MTS|
|Secondary Audio Program (sap):||Yes|
|Analog Tv Tuner:||NTSC|
|Analog Video Input Signals:||NTSC, NTSC 3.58|
|Closed Caption Capability:||Yes|
|Input Video Formats:||480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 1080/24p, 1080/60i, 720/60p, 1080/60p|
|Parental Channel Lock:||Yes|
|Audio Controls:||Balance, bass, treble|
|Output Power / Total:||20 Watt|
|Additional Features:||Bass & treble control, Bass Boost, balance control , Video noise reduction, MPEG Noise Reduction, light sensor|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - built-in - 10 Watt|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - side 1 x composite video/audio input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - side 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - side 1 x component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 3 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 1 x digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear 2 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - rear|
|Power Device:||Power supply|
|Product Type:||LCD TV|
|Pc Interface:||VGA (HD-15)|
|Enclosure Color:||High-gloss black|
|Compliant Standards:||FCC Part 15 B|
|Min Operating Temperature:||41 F|
|Max Operating Temperature:||95 F|
|Humidity Range Operating:||0 - 90%|
|Dimensions & Weight Details:||Panel without stand - 52.3 in x 4 in x 33.6 in x 65 lbs Panel with stand - 52.3 in x 14.9 in x 36.5 in x 69 lbs|
|Digital Tv Tuner:||ATSC, QAM|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||80.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||52.28 x 14.88 x 36.46|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- run the channel scan on setup eventhough it doesn't make sense.by billyk12310/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After you select all of that do a channel scan, even if your television comes from an input. I had to spend about 30 minutes on the phone with Sanyo tech support to solve this problem.by AlanC36510/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- select home and let it scan for channels i have direct tv so it didnt find any channels i turned it off after that and turned it back on it still went to av2 the home store menu didnt come up any more but the next day i turned it on and it went to hdmi 1 which in my direct tv inputby corypet13/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must complete the channel and signal setup completely. You may think you don't need to do a channel scan if you are connected to a "box" for your signal source, you do and you will not have anymore issues.by SanyoSupportTeam2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I answered the Home or Store question one time & it did not ask again. We did have a problem that required tech support from Sanyo. The folks that monitor Sanyo's e-mail tech support were great. Give them a try, "firstname.lastname@example.org".by RickinSavh2/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to complete the setup process.by waypylant2/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mute button on remoteby billyk12311/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Both answers to this question don't solve my problem. If I turn down the volume or mute the TV, the volume from the TV speakers is still controlled by the volume buttons on the remote control, and I'd have to use a different remote to adjust my stereo. On my previous TVs, when I turned sound to "off" with the TV setup, the volume control on the TV remote controlled the sound from the audio out RCA jacks on the TV to my external audio system. By chance I upgraded my DISH system shortly after buying this TV. The new DISH remote can be programmed so that the volume control on the remote adjusts the volume to the "AUX" device, in this case my external audio system, and leaves the TV speakers as is. So my problem was resolved by turning down the volume on the TV but only because I have the latest DISH satellite setup. If I had my old system, or only watched over the air broadcast TV I'd have to use a second remote to adjust the stereo volume.by Easyrider611/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Simply hit the "MUTE" button on the TV's remote control. Now all the sound will emit from the external sound system speakers.by ebbtideguy11/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- We just turned the volume down to zero with the remote. Didn't even know there's another way.by Sharnob7/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Even though you have analog cable, you should be able to tune in HD signals of any station that it broadcasting HD over the air (with an antenna). Connect your coax from the wall to the coax connector on the back of the TV. Set your TV to tune in analog and digital in the Channel Setup. Run the setup. When finished, check out any channels labeled 8-1, 9-1, 10-2, etc. Those will be digital channels, and some may be HD.by ColonelPanic6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you do not have HD service please turn off the 120Hz condition in the menu of the TV.by SanyoEmployee10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you do not have HD signal make sure to use video 1 and RCA (red, yellow, and white cables) It will give better quality than coax.by Nutsmyer10/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to upgrade to HDTV service with your cable/satellite company to get the full crisp sharpness for this kind of TV....You will be glad you did, and you will notice a difference.by infoman00010/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?