You are having a baby Congratulations Now, the reality hits you--what the heck am I doing? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those parents who've come before you . . . and mix it with the solid medical advice from an nationally-renowned pediatrician? Baby 411 is the answer Think of it as the ultimate FAQ for new parents. Inside you'll learn:
- How to pick a pediatrician with savvy questions to ask and insider tips.
- Sleep. The best way to get your baby to sleep through the night.
- First aid--when to worry, when not . . . and what to do when baby gets sick. No-nonsense, down-to-earth advice you can trust.
- Fussy baby 411. Is it colic? Acid reflux? Or something else? Discover the secrets to soothing a fussy baby.
- Detailed nutrition info with a step-by-step guide for successful breastfeeding, introducing solid food and the ''new and improved'' formulas. Plus: simple steps to avoid food allergies
- Is my baby normal? Learn how your baby will grow and develop
"New in this revised 5th edition: "
- Does your baby need extra vitamins? We'll give the low-down on the new Vitamin D recommendations and more
- Sleep safety: what you need to know about the drop-side crib ban, sleep positioners, crib bumpers and more
- Does formula lead to obesity? We'll look at the latest research
- The vaccine-autism hoax what you need to know about this controversy
- How to protect your baby from whooping cough
All that and more in the new, updated and revised BABY 411
|Publisher:||Ingram Pub Services|
|Publish Date:||Sep 2011|
|Number of Pages:||590|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.1 x 1.3 x 10.0|
Save $25 when you open a Walmart® Credit Card and spend $75 today.*
*Offer subject to credit approval