About this item
$5.00 Rebate Available.
Rebate valid through 6/28/2015. View and print rebate form here.
Philips Norelco Turbo Vacuum Stubble Trimmer:
- Clear-view hair chamber for visual control
- Philips stubble trimmer features maintenance-free blades
- Multifunctional display
- 18 secured-length settings from 1mm up to 18mm
- Philips stubble trimmer offers both corded and cordless use for maximum power and freedom
- Strong lithium-ion battery for optimal power use
- Philips stubble trimmer
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Primary|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.89 x 3.425 x 9.646|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby toprdf9/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item can be used for short hair, although I have found it very much less powerful then my previous model from this same company.by Andrew19527/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not advise it.by WanderingMan15/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This trimmer can be adjusted from 18mm (about 3/4 inch) down to 1mm (like 1 or 2 days growth, a stubble like appearance). I had my 34 year old daughter give me a haircut with it and it turned out okay.by Dave95sps12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It definitely can be, they have a suggestion in the instructions saying that you just may want to empty the vacuum chamber a few times if trimming lots of hair. Also they recommend if trimming a very long amount of hair, that you do it in stages and empty the chamber as well. This makes sure that nothing gets clogged causing excess wear and tear.by SharplyTrimmed12/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Find the right head for your Philips Norelco product quickly with this tool: www.philips.com/shaverheadby PhilipsProductExpert1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?