B&R Plastics 1-Step EZ Folds Folding Step Stool with 300 lb. Load Capacity
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$62.57Was
$100.39You save $37.82
- Reduced Price$63.76Was
$103.45You save $39.69
- Reduced Price$18.11Was
$26.22You save $8.11
- Reduced Price$36.75Was
$49.75You save $13.00
- Reduced Price$36.66Was
$49.63You save $12.97
- Reduced Price$34.28Was
$46.41You save $12.13
- from $35.01
- from $43.59
- from $43.59
$159.00You save $7.84
About this item
About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 15.0 x 18.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have the 9 inch version that looks identical to this 12 inch version so I'm assuming it's all the same, only taller. The locking mechanism on mine is two tabs on each side that extend up into the top (where you step). When the sides are pulled out and the top is down flat, like you see in the picture, the tabs in the sides go into slots in the top preventing the sides from moving inwards or outwards making a good sturdy base. When you are done with the stool, you simply grab the handles that you see built into the top and lift the stool up off the floor. The top will lift up slightly releasing the tabs and then you just push the two sides in and it folds shut and ready for storage. My two year old can easily set up, safely use and put away the stool without help so if he can do it, I'm confident that any adult can do it regardless of age or strength as long as you can bend over and lift it off the floor which I'd say weighs less than 1 pound.by Rand006/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does lock by unfolding it completely on the ends and pressing down on the top. It is a little difficult to fold back up. You have to push the short sides back in and then push in on the long sides.by MainStLiquor5/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I love chatreuse, bright yellow or red. It's easy to find out when I'm so hurry.by An anonymous customer1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in the stores there is also red and blue.by purplefroggie211/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the Mainstays 9 inch folding step stool which looks identical to this 12 inch version, only with shorter legs and it says made in the USA so I'd assume the 12 inch version is tooby Rand006/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?