Similar items in stock
Apple iPad 2 16GB with Wi-Fi (White)
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$7.25 Was $9.99Save $2.74
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The all-new thinner and lighter design makes the Apple iPad 2, 16GB with Wi-Fi even more comfortable to hold. It's even more powerful with the dual-core A5 chip, yet has the same 10 hours of battery life. With two cameras, you can make FaceTime video calls, record HD video, and put a twist on your snapshots in Photo Booth. And the iPad Smart Cover attaches magnetically and wakes up, stands up, and brightens up your Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi.
Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi, White:
- Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- Dual-core A5 chip
- Front and back cameras
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- 3G data service on Wi-Fi + 3G models
- All Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi models come in black or white
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- The iPad Wi-Fi + 3G tablet you purchase is configured to work with a particular cellular network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and 3G data plan availability.
- Testing conducted using preproduction iPad 2 tablets and software performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi-Fi. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Actual results may vary.
Accessories and Related Products
- Apple iPad Smart Cover.
- Apple Digital AV Adapter
- Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit.
- Apple Wireless Keyboard.
- Apple iPad 2 Dock.
- Apple iPad 10W USB Power Adapter
- AppleCare Protection Plan for Apple iPad 2.
|Hard Drive Capacity:||16 GB|
|Video Game Platform:||Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MC979LL/A|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|RAM Memory:||512 MB|
|Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Battery Life:||10 hours|
|Screen Size:||9.7 , 9.7"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.30 x 3.60 x 9.40 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby jhaze19904/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't come with a USB port but I'm sure there is something u can buy to hook up USB to the ipad2 it only comes with a charger port! Try walmart.com to see all accessories or best buy.com(sorry walmart)! Lolby HealingHands364/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It has a proprietary connection.by Larwest10/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't but there is iPad camera connection kit!by Jwharvey6/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Mrickak4/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes that's how it charges.by Bringwalmarttomanhattan9/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- The iPad Camera Connection Kit offers a USB port that plugs into the dock connector to allow you to import pictures from a camera. Another person mentioned ways to transfer files. One of my favorites is DropBox. It's an app that allows you to drop files from your computer into DropBox that syncs over the air. You can then access those files from within the app on an iPad.by RedGemini3/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In short, you cannot plug in commonly used USB ports but you can sync media on to it using the Apple Sync Cable and iTunes.by BioBlueDemon3/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The iPad 2 does not have USB ports. There are a couple of different ways to transfer data from and to an iPad. The following are just two: 1) The most common way to add music, movies, books, photos, etc... is through the use of the Apple sync cable by connecting it to your computer and using iTunes to transfer your media. 2) In addition, you can save stuff to it through e-mail such as documents, presentations, excel documents, and pictures. Hopefully, this helps answers your questions and or answers any of your concerns.by BioBlueDemon12/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has 2 on the backby Blahjah11/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (38)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will i be able to use the ipad with my wireless home connection? or would i have to buy extra wireless services?
- I use it with my wireless internet connection when I'm at home. And it works just fine. The only time I use the 3G is when I'm away from home. Becasue I have ATT internet at home I can also find hotspots and use the wi-fi when I'm away from home.by mlewj6/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- iPad's will connect to your existing Wi-Fi network. You can even connect to free Wi-Fi networks that you can find in most restaurants and cofee shops.by BenG223/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes unless you are not using AT&T or verison you can.by An anonymous customer6/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can connect the iPad wifi to any home wifi network. You can optional get 3G wireless from AT&T or Verizon.by jhaze19905/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes u will be able to use it with wireless connection from home or anywhere u go that offers wireless also! It's awesome !by HealingHands363/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can connect to your wireless home connection.by Larmbike4/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I assume you are talking about the Wi-Fi option -- I can't speak to 4G. You should be fine as long as your wireless router accepts communications, meaning it has to be at the same software level or better than the IPAD2 requires. You also need to know the password for the router. I use ATT UVerse and it connected immediately after I entered the password and works flawlessly anywhere in the house.by kdkal5/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes your iPad will find it and use it.by Mrickak7/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Nothing more needed.by Bringwalmarttomanhattan4/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can connect to your wifi connection for free.by AppleiPad2isMagic3/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No but u can purchase one for about $14by Gramma7Gramma87/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by lilolemeinga10/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Jay7in9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not.by Just2chacha4words8/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, but I dont need stylus neither for ipod nor ipad.by govunda8/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not come with a stylus pen. When u open the box you will see the charger, the cord (like what u usually use to hook up any apple product to a computer), 2 small booklets (important product information guide; and a quick instruction guide)' and 2 apple stickers. If u want a stylus pen u need to buy one of the accessories that have one.by Kell2211/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Cupcakz6/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No stylus pen. Get used to your fingers!by BFR8105/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $397.77
- $87.99 List price $99.99Save $12.00
- $54.98 List price $79.99Save $25.01
- $117.99 List price $149.00Save $31.01
- $179.99 List price $197.00Save $17.01