Baja Convert-a-Couch Sofa Sleeper Bed, Multiple Colors
Customers also considered
- from $59.00Save $6.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Baja Convert-A-Couch and Sofa Bed is a revolutionarily designed multi-solution sofa bed. With the touch of a hand, this stylish and comfortable sofa converts into a full size bed. Designed with steel frame construction, this 576 independently wrapped pocket coil spring system and 10" pillow top offer two types of comfort for the price of one. No need to move tables or cushions, finally a sofa bed that transforms from sit to sleep instantly by simply lifting the lightweight seat cushion. It's that easy. High performance, 100 percent polyester microfiber in attractive neutral colors is stain resistant, making the Baja Convert-A-Couch Sofa Sleeper the perfect sofa for any room environment.
Baja Convert-a-Couch Sofa Sleeper Bed, Multiple Colors:
- Sofa converts into a full-size bed and seats 3 comfortably
- No need to move tables or remove cushions
- All powder-coated steel seat and back frames and metal to metal connections for strength and durability
- Sofa sleeper features 576 independently wrapped pocket coil spring system seat cushion for seating and sleeping comfort
- Hinge seat cushion for easy operation
- Pillow top construction for superior comfort
- Stain-resistant 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric is easy to maintain with lasting durability
- Upholstered back and arms for center of the room placement
- Full size sheets fit the cushion for sleeping
- Removable easy-care cushion cover for spot cleaning and airing
- 2 matching accent pillows are included
- Innovative engineering and design that enables it to fit through any size doorway
- Eco-friendly and efficient product design uses less fossil fuel based components in construction and delivery
- Assembly required
- Takes less than an hour to assemble
- Instructions included
- Dimensions: 83.00"L x 38.50"W x 34.00"H
- 1-year warranty
- Model# C8-S1-AAA47
- For customer support, questions, assistance or comments please contact our customer service number at (866)-238-0531 Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm CST
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||125.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||83.0 x 38.5 x 34.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It wasn't hard to take off. Put it the washing machine same out spotless. but...when put the springs/foam back in...none of the zippers worked. They were ALL broken and now the coils/foam keep slipping out.by charrm291/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not really sure if it is washable! I just came back from a laundromat getting it washed for the first time and guess what?: The foam pads inside the cover have kinda crumbled up and I am having to manually flatten each one out. Almost for 80% of them I have had to cut open the cover to reach to the foam pads. :/ </3by ParryB1/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the sofa part is really 2 mattresses that are inserted into the sofa fabric and zipped up. You can unzip and take the mattresses out and then wash the fabric. Not sure if it would be a good idea to put in dryer though, it might be better to have the fabric dry cleaned.by broomee91/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! The entire cover comes off (minus the arms) so you can wash it. The throw pillow covers do also. What you have is two coil spring mattresses (one is the seat and one is the back) which slip into the sofa cover. You can rotate the mattresses if needed.by GardenGirl62211/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I vacuum mine and plan to steam clean. Not sure if I would put it in the laundry but I believe it could be machine washed on cold gentle cycle and lay flat to dry.by Andrewr00111/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress cover comes off...it has a zipper...by TiredVet8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can take off the cloth covering.by Axbyzc12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there is a cover over the cushions that just zips off and can put it in the washerby JustJen19868/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this couch come in pieces that I could put together in the room it will be sitting?
- it comes in about 6 pieces (that's not including the 2 matresses)by Mizindapendent1/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- The couch comes in several larger pieces but few that are really big. The box it comes in is really large, but once you take the pieces out there's 2 long pieces, which become the front and back bottom rails, (almost full length of the couch); the frame is in two pieces (unhinged) and the mattress is two pieces as well. I hope that helps.by AverageKate11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is assembly required, all pieces seperate: arms, footboard, 2 mattress peices for back and seat and the frame work for both as well. Mattresses will bend but the other pieces are rather long, 6 feet.by SRC50511/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sofa comes in pieces and the cushion is vacuum sealed shut. Once u open the plastic surrounding it it will start to grow in size. We put ours together in the bedroom. Should be perfect for your basementby alwaysafrugalshopper11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This comes in about 6 main pieces. The package itself is pretty slim. I'd say like 18in. wide 7ft. long and 2ft. deep. I haven't had the product that long to really say how dependable the mattress is going to turn out. But the springs looked pretty durable and it comes with a thick mat that you put over it. Yes there is an actual frame that hinges. Hope this helps.by Azmithia11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this futon comes un-assembled. I carried the pieces to my basement and assembled it in the room where it will be used(took about 2 hours to assemble). It can be taken apart and re-assembled if moving it to another location.by dogsrspecial11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you want something quick and easy to put together in the room were it will remain then this is the PERFECT product for you. It comes in about 8 pieces and is super simple to put together. There is even an online instructional video.by LebronFamily1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is packaged very well and comes as the frame, the back, 2 sides, 2 pillows and the mattress. It is some how compressed into the box so it is easy to get into small rooms and then set up. My room is small and I love this couch!by tammyre12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- No the box is long and weighs 120 lbs..by floydandvirginia12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. An SUV or van, yes.by boricuanc12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had a friend help me and she had a jeep liberty...the box was very heavy and large we slid all the way up to the front seats.....I really dont suggest trying to fit into a hondaby 2012cam12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I seriously doubt it. Long pieces and the mattress and frame are thick.by TheWalmartKid12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it barely fit in my full-size SUV. The frames are one solid piece almost the full length of the sofa! Hope this helps.by Detective96612/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There some long pieces in the carton, like the front and back rails, that measure about 74", and the seat and back decks measure about 70.5". If you can fit those large pieces in there, then you can fit the rest.by LuisJ9/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the box delivered to my house, rather than picking up in a store because I have a rather small car as well and I'm glad that I did because the box is huge! It's very heavy and I guarantee fitting it into a two door sedan would not be easy.by CeeCee30412/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?