Drive Medical Economy Removable Top I. V. Pole, 4 Hook Top, Chrome
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Removable hooks on this economy 4 hook IV pole (in chrome) by Drive Medical speak to its versatility. With easy push-pin release, it converts between a 2-hook and 4-hook top. (Product is available in 2-hook and 4-hook form.) Chrome-plated steel with weighted base provides strength and durability, while, most importantly, reducing the risk of tipping. A locking collar allows for simple height adjustment to the stem and four rubber wheels ensure smooth transportation and maneuverability.
- 4 rubber wheels provide for a smooth transport and maneuverability
- Removable hooks make this economy IV pole versatile
- Easily converted to 2-hook or 4-hook with easy to release pushpin
- Chrome plated steel with weighted base provides strength, durability, and reduces risk of tipping
- Height range of 40"-82"
- Locking collar allows for easy height adjustment
- Actual Product Weight: 9 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 40"
- Overall Product Length: 8"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Chrome
- Primary Product Material: Steel
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.92 x 3.94 x 47.24|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Drive Medical Economy IV Pole, item# 13033, has a weight capacity of 45 lbs.by Drive Medical2/18/2015Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?