Glidden High Endurance Plus Exterior Satin Paint, 1 Gal
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Save time and money with Glidden High Endurance Plus Satin Paint. Glidden High Endurance Plus interior paints combine high-quality latex paint and primer in one to make it even easier to get the job done.
Glidden High Endurance Plus Exterior Satin Paint:
- Ideal for all exterior downspouts, eaves and siding
- Coverage 300-450 sq ft
- Best Quality
- Paint and primer in one saves money and time
- Resists Peeling, Flaking, and Color Fade
- Provides Mildew Resistant Coating
- Can be used in a paint spray or paint stick
- Low Odor
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||45.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.69 x 6.69 x 7.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby thegoodbubba10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be mixed in ANY color. I plan on using this both inside and outside my home.by notaclue210/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are tint bases available allowing you to choose from a wide range of colors in the store.by Glidden9/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but don't go much darker that the color the siding is now. The siding will expand more with darker colors and could warp or come unlocked.by thegoodbubba9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I USED IT ON VINYL SIDING BUT I HAD TO USE 2 COATS OF PAINT...BUT IF YOU ARE CHANGING COLORS I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT. I CHANGED COLORS FROM AN ALMOND TO WHITE AND HAD TO USE 2 COATS OF PAINT. I THOUGHT THAT SINCE IT HAD PRIMER IN IT AND ALMOND WAS SUCH A LIGHT COLOR THAT IT WOULD LIKE FINE....BUT IT DIDN'T......AFTER USING 2 COATS OF PAINT, IT LOOKS REALLY NICE NOW AND I LOVE THE SATIN FINISH. I HOPE THIS HELPS.by Dorothyno18/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, provided the surface is properly prepared and application recommendations are followed. Please note that vinyl siding may warp if a color darker than the factory finish is applied.by Glidden5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's what it is made for, exterior application. The label right on the front of the can Glidden Plus Endurance Satin Exterior.by thegoodbubba4/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is an exterior product and suitable for outdoor use. If you have questions pertaining to a specific project, please contact Glidden at 800-454-3336.by Glidden4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?