Glidden High Endurance Plus Ceiling Paint, 1 Gal
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$13.31 List price $14.99Save $1.68
- $3.97 List price $9.40Save $5.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This excellent quality interior flat Glidden High Endurance Plus Ceiling Paint is designed to go on pink and then dry to a white color. This ceiling paint applies pink yet dries white so that it is easy to see where you have painted, so you don't miss a spot. After approximately just 30 minutes the product will dry to white. This special formulation provides minimal spatter and excellent coverage. The product dries fast with an even finish which hides minor surface imperfections.
Glidden High Endurance Plus Ceiling Paint:
- For use on ceilings
- Excellent Coverage
- Coverage 300 ft
- Can be used in a paint spray or paint stick
- Goes on Pink, Dries White
- Minimal drip and spatter
- Low Odor
|Dry Time:||1 hour Hours|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1230526|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.69 x 6.69 x 7.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it is a very bright and vibrant warm white (no bluish undertone)by Sukmir708/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Glidden Ceiling paint is a toned white, but not an antique white.by Glidden8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The product dries to touch in about 30 minutes, and is suitable for recoat after 2 hours. Full cure on latex paint products would range from 14 to 30 days.by Glidden4/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I want to say mine dried fairly quickly. I didn't keep that close a track; at least it looked totally dry after maybe an hour or less. I didn't poke at it to find out. I don't know that I would tighten up light fixtures, for instance, until the next day. If you are asking because of the pink disappearing as it dries, it did disappear quicker than I would have liked on this weird shaped larger piece of ceiling I painted. By the time you get to the end of a row and go back to the beginning to start the next row, the pink might have disappeared. My ceiling had a patchy appearance as the pink disappeared; it didn't dry evenly so that I had a definite pink edge. It did work great on smaller ceiling areas. When I do my living room, I will do my rows across the shorter side of the room so that it has less chance of the pink disappearing before I paint the next row.by Guinevere23/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just used it to paint a popcorn textured ceiling about a week ago. It worked great, but I offer this note - If you are using a roller to apply this paint, make sure that the nap is at least 3/4 inch.by Roger6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?