About this item
Kids can enjoy hours of exercise and riding fun on this Step2 Push Around Buggy 10th Anniversary Edition. It features a cute, smiling face, a red body and blue wheels and a handle that adults can use to steer. In addition, the honking horn and the steering wheel help kids feel like they're behind the wheel of their very own car. This boys' push buggy car also has a seat belt for added safety. Children can keep some snacks or their favorite toys in the storage space provided under the hood. Adults can assemble this Step2 push car in just five minutes, so kids can hop in and have fun right away. This toddler push car is an ideal way to keep them entertained and engaged for hours and encourages their sense of adventure. The buggy has a maximum weight capacity of 50 lbs. With this ride-on toy, kids can observe and enjoy the world around them while an adult steers by using the handle in the back.
This Step2 Push Around Buggy 10th Anniversary Edition is a safe way to introduce children to the outside world and encourage a sense of wonder.
Step2 Push Around Boy's Buggy 10th Anniversary Edition:
- Cute, smiling face
- Storage under the hood
- Seat belt
- Honking horn
- Plastic wheels
- Boys' push buggy car dimensions: 18.5"L x 43.5"W x 34.5"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 50 lbs
- Assembly required
- Assembly takes approximately 5 minutes
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Start:||1 Year|
|Age End:||4 Years , 3 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.5 x 43.5 x 34.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. My son is 16 months and is already 35 1/2 inches tall. Will he be able to enjoy this toy for long? What is the maximum height to be able to ride?
- Even little people's length of legs and torso's vary, so depending on the build of your child would determine his or her fit.by 2ChromeEyes2/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think a child could ride this toy beyond three yrs old. My grandson is average height for a 2yr old and I doubt that he will be able to ride it beyond 3. But even if he only gets to ride it for a year it is worth the price.by narnia712/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your son would probably be too tall for this scooter. My daughter is about 32 inches and it's almost too small for her legs. I would go with something roomier for his legs. I don't know the max height to ride, but the space for their legs is not much.by kanuenjig5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- wheels do not turn to change direction steering wheel is only good for beeping horn easiest to change direction by lifting the front of the car by pushing down on push-handle to change directionby Daymaxeon4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby cadybo6/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?