Kinect Dance Central with 240 Xbox Live Points (Xbox 360/Kinect)
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Free from any controller, Dance Central features fun choreography and authentic routines for beginners and experts alike of all ages to master, alongside a killer 32-song soundtrack that spans a great sampling of pop, funk, hip-hop, Latin and R&B artists, including Cascada, Kool & The Gang, Kylie Minogue, Salt-N-Pepa, Nelly Furtado, Christina Milian and more. Whether rehearsing in Break It Down or owning the dance floor in Perform It!, Dance Central introduces players to more than 600 moves in the game and more than 90 dance routines on-disc, created by professional choreographers. In addition, players can earn achievements, unlock new character outfits and venues and progress through the dance ranks. In Dance Battle, players can challenge friends to an epic living room showdown.
- Ready. Set. Dance. "Dance Central" gets you warmed up and dancing in no time with "Break it Down" and "Perform It!" You'll be introduced to some of the over 600 moves in the game, polish your performance, and put it all together to master the routine!
- Pump up the volume. Featuring tracks from hot artists including Lady Gaga, No Doubt, M.I.A., Bell Biv Devoe, and more, you'll master more than 90 dance routines all created by professional choreographers. You may even recognize some of the moves from the song's music videos!
- Burn up the dance floor - and calories. Whether you've had your dancing shoes on your entire life or this is your first time hitting the floor, "Dance Central" will have you dancing like a pro in no time. As you cruise through songs and master moves, you will earn Achievements, unlock new character outfits and venues, and progress through the dance ranks. "Dance Central" even tracks the calories you burn so you can turn all that fun into your daily workout routine.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Lyrics
|Genre:||Music & Party|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the 240 microsoft points are to be used in the xbox live marketplace to redeem for a song download for this game or other downloadable content for any other xbox live things you may need. the points are basically xbox live $ you can use it for anything but 240 is a low amount so it will buy you one song for this game. i just got the game today and my points were actually expired sicne dec 31st 2011 so two months. hope this helpsby dmrh3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Microsoft points is for when you have xbox live and you can use the points to purchase other demo games and music.by BigTink2/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Microsoft Points are sort of like money. You can buy things with the points. 240 points will buy you one add on song for Dance Central or you could use them to buy something else.by pcmo12/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- there are additional songs available from xbox live for downloadby dmrh3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is downloadable content for this game. From what I can see on Gamestop.com you can purchase additional songs, but there may be more. You can buy these downloadable items now.by violasmith8/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- $15.62List price