Consider these popular products
- $69.99 Was $99.95Save $29.96
- $8.60 Was $12.99Save $4.39
- $18.76 Was $29.99Save $11.23
- $14.49 Was $39.95Save $25.46
- $16.09 Was $39.95Save $23.86
- from $5.63
- $33.08 Was $53.90Save $20.82
- $10.36 Was $19.95Save $9.59
Dolica ST-500 Floor Standing Tripod
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dolica Floor Standing Tripod is a perfect solution for getting great self-portraits or clear time-lapse sequences.
Dolica ST-500 Floor Standing Tripod:
- Extendable legs up to 68"
- Quick release plate
- Bubble level
- Panoramic angle
- Steady base from which to operate
|Model No.:||ST-500 BK|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 5.0 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- comes w/case my camcorder weighs 8lbsby jaye28/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does come with a carrying case. Pretty good!by Prasenjeet8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 2 cameras. Nikon D5000 and Canon 7D. This tripod worked well with both the cameras with 18-55 mm nikkor lens and a 18-135 Canon Lens.by Prasenjeet8/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.