About this item
The Disney Cars Folding Potty Seat is ideal for long road trips or camping. Children enjoy this car themed adapter and can rely on its performance. It is the ideal sanitary option for moms and dads on the go. Practical and portable, this potty training seat easily folds down for discreet transport in a diaper bag. It can be folded in less than a minute and unfolded just as quickly. The locking mechanism provides stability during use. Equipped with non-slip rubber padding, this covering remains firmly in place at all times for a more enjoyable experience. This polypropylene potty training seat is designed to fit most standard and elongated toilets for maximum usability. Durable plastic ensures long-term reliability. This portable potty seat includes its own travel-ready bag making it even more convenient to transport. Maintenance is simple and it can be kept hygienic through washing with soap and water.
Disney Cars Folding Potty Seat:
- Practical and portable
- Easily collapses for discreet transport in a diaper bag
- Portable potty seat equipped with non-slip, rubber padding
- Locking mechanism for stability
- Disney Cars folding potty seat with travel-ready bag
- Fits most standard and elongated toilets
- Materials: polypropylene
- Care: wash with mild soap and water
- Dimensions: 14"L x 11.75"W x 1.25"H
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 11.75 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not sure b/c i don't have the description but my child is 35lbs & he's 3 & it caves in.by MommyOfA1yrOld2/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say that 10 years and around 80 pds would be its limit...by coastalempire7/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's pretty sturdy but Idk if there's a weight limit...my son is almost 30 lbs...I only plan to use it as long as he's uncomfortable sitting on the toilet with fear of falling in.by TristanVanessasMom5/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It folds the opposite direction so that it can't fall undone when sitting on it. It is pretty thick, sturdy plastic and rests directly on the seat. I am pretty sure it would hold my weight as an adult. My 8 year old can sit on it without a problem.by gorgeousgirl24/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?