About this item
The Sabrent Micro Wireless USB Bluetooth Adapter offers an excellent way to add Bluetooth wire technology to your desktop or laptop. It is smaller than traditional Bluetooth USB adapters. The Sabrent USB Bluetooth adapter is highly efficient and lets you access all the latest Bluetooth devices such as a cell phone, a PDA, a mouse and a keyboard with ease. It is easy to connect and set up. Simply connect this wireless Bluetooth adapter to an available USB port and you are ready to explore a world of fast wireless data transfer. The device does not only allow you to share data and document but it also lets you edit and print via Bluetooth. The Sabrent Micro Wireless USB Bluetooth Adapter comes with the Bluetooth EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) technology that increases the speed of data transfer. When compared to the traditional Bluetooth 1.1 and 1.2 adapters, this translates into three times faster speed.
Sabrent Micro Wireless USB Bluetooth Adapter:
- Share, edit and print documents via Bluetooth
- Enable wireless connectivity between laptop and mobile phone
- Wireless bluetooth adapter supports up to 7 ACL connections and 3 SCO connections
- Range: 100m
- USB interface
- 2.4GHz wireless technology
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 8.0 x 2.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It won't find my headset and my cell phone finds it easily. Look for Igear software and spen a couple bucks more if you find something that works. Blue Soleil that came with it is not very good. NO Help file and nothing in Support on their website but how to install their $20-$40 software.by doctorbs12/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, you can also add phones to get a dial out solution.by Blaqie10/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work with with any Bluetooth hardware. If your notebook does not have built in bluetooth, this provides the means to connect. Not sure what operating system you run, but it works with Windows.by Buddy70412/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. buy it. it will work fineby WalmartProductBuyer2/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no thats not a bluetooth connectionby elaman10/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wireless keyboards and mice are usually Bluetooth at 2.4 Ghz, and this does run at 2.4 Ghz. Note that whatever you are plugging the adapter into must install a driver, so I am assuming a computer is being used.by TechnicalToys3/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to Walmart.com's item description, it says that it works with wireless mice and keyboards.by Vance6211/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. if i plug this into my laptop will it pick up other peoples wifi around me? like show the connections names like on a ipod touch?
- This is a bluetooth wireless device as opposed to a wi-fi device. Go to Wireless and Networks and look for bluetooth and bluetooth settings. Make sure bluetooth is enabled and look in settings to see if the device with the USB port you put the adpter in is there. If there it should be either pairing, paired, conecting or connected. If u put it in a computer it may show up as the computer name. It may show up as BT2.0. one the computer in Devices and Printers.by doctorbs12/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if the device is set to "visible"by Blaqie4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?