Keeping Your Child in Mind: Overcoming Defiance, Tantrums, and Other Everyday Behavior Problems by Seeing the World Through Your Child's Eyes
Check out these related products
- $12.85 List price $16.00Save $3.15
- $11.49 Was $15.29Save $3.80
- $11.16 Was $12.20Save $1.04
- $10.04 Was $11.40Save $1.36
- $15.02 List price $16.95Save $1.93
- $13.60 List price $16.99Save $3.39
- $10.71 List price $16.95Save $6.24
- $14.49 Was $15.29Save $0.80
- $14.96 List price $15.99Save $1.03
- $12.71 List price $15.00Save $2.29
- $18.70 List price $22.00Save $3.30
- $12.48 List price $14.99Save $2.51
- $19.65 Was $21.73Save $2.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Perseus Books Group, 2011, ISBN13 9780738214856, ISBN10 073821485X
Being understood by someone you love is one of the most powerful feelings, at all ages. For a young child, it is the most important of all experiences because it allows the child's mind and sense of self to grow.
In the midst of the perennial concerns parents bring to Dr. Claudia Gold, she shows the magical effect of seeing a problem from their child's point of view. Most parenting books teach parents what to do to solve behavior problems, but Dr. Gold shows parents "how to be" with a child. Crises are defused when children feel truly heard and validated; this is how they learn to understand, and, eventually, control themselves.
Dr. Gold's insightful guide uses new research in developmental psychology and vivid stories from her practice to show parents how to keep a child in mind and deepen this central relationship in their lives.
|Number of Pages:||229|
|Author:||Gold, Claudia M., M.D.|
|Series Title:||A Merloyd Lawrence Book|
|Publisher:||Perseus Books Group|
|Publication Date:||August, 2011|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.50 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $15.10 List price $24.00Save $8.90
- $8.05 List price $14.00Save $5.95
- $6.93 Was $9.99Save $3.06
- $14.62 List price $19.95Save $5.33
- $9.06 Was $9.99Save $0.93
- $8.06 List price $9.99Save $1.93
- $11.44 Was $15.59Save $4.15
- $9.94 List price $15.99Save $6.05