About this item
Refresh and revive your Oster blender. Add years to the life of your Oster blender with the 6-cup Dishwasher-Safe Boroclass Glass jar. The jar has been thermal shock tested so you can pull it out of the steamy dishwasher and safely make a frosty cold beverage right away. It fits most Oster blender bases regardless of whether the original jar was plastic or glass. The jar is clearly marked with appropriate measuring levels. The lid features a removable cap that allows for simple measuring.
Oster 6-Cup Boroclass Glass Jar, Round :
- 3 Piece blender jar refresher kit
- Includes: 1 6-cup glass jar, 1 lid, 1 filler cap
- 6-cup dishwasher-safe Boroclass glass jar is ThermalShock tested so you can pull it out of a steamy dishwasher and safely make a frosty cold beverage right away
- Can be used with most Oster blenders
- Model: BLSTAJ-CB0-000
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the jar come with the blade as pictured because it does not indicate so in the item description?
- No, it just comes with the two parts of the lid. I saved the blade from the first jar. Walmart usually sells the blade and its parts in the store.by imanewmama4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only the lid is included. No blade, base, or seal.by Nina501/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- top diameter is about 5 1/2 inches. bottom diameter is 2 1/2 inches. It fits the black base from my 10 speed osterizer blender that had a plastic jar (model 6629). I use it on model 6812 (16 speed steel oster blender)by Tinnu1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?