Char-Broil 3 Burner Precision Flame Infrared Gas Grill
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Char-Broil 680-Square Inch Infrared Gas Grill uses an exclusive infrared cooking system for faster, tastier results. The large cooking surface can handle up to 28 burgers at once.
Char-Broil 680-Square Inch Infrared Gas Grill:
- Precision Flame infrared cooking system sears in flavor
- No flare-ups
- Primary cooking surface measures 500 sq in
- Warming surface measures 180 sq in
- 30,000 BTUs
- 3 main burners
- Surefire electronic ignition at each burner
- Stainless steel lid
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Heavy-duty metal side shelves
- 4 casters, 2 locking
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||135.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||59.0 x 23.0 x 46.0|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 4.01MB, 32 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If this is the same one that I have there is a thermometer under each burner knob.by Dustmaid12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This grill has a thermometer over each control knob that will read the temperature of each individual cooking area.by Charbroil12/30/2012Written by a verified representative from CharbroilWas this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I turn mine to high for 10 minutes after cooking. Turn burners off and scrape with tool supplied. Allow grill plates to cool and then blow them off or turn them upside down to allow the ash to fall off.by WBC09107/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cleaning your grill after each use or at least a minium of once a month should keep it up and running properly. To clean this grill, I would recommend warm soapy water or biodegradable grill cleaner with a damp cloth or the Brush Hawg Grill Brush. Please follow this link for more information on our cleaning products... http://www.charbroil.com/grilling-smoking-accessories/grill-cleaners-and-brushes.htmlby Charbroil7/10/2012Written by a verified representative from CharbroilWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Conventional gas grills heat to a maximum of 700 degrees farenheit and Infrared gas grills heat to a maximum of 1600 degrees farenheit. The Infrared ceramic burner is much more powerful than any conventional grill.by carlap149112/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The thing that makes this Char-Broil Precision Flame grill infrared is the cooking grate system that it uses. This allows for higher temperatures, more control, juicier foods and faster cook times. Please follow this link for more information on our infrared grills... http://www.charbroil.com/tru-technologyby Charbroil12/17/2012Written by a verified representative from CharbroilWas this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?