Blackhawk SERPA CQC Holster
Customers also viewed these products
- from $32.25
- Rollbackfrom $8.67
- from $51.05
- from $6.68
- from $4.50
- from $35.09
- from $3.34
- from $9.97
- from $44.50
- from $40.07
- from $2.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Featuring a unique design, the Blackhawk SERPA CQC Holster allows for smooth draw and easy re-holster. The patented auto lock release delivers unparalleled weapon security and is automatically positioned to facilitate a correct drawing motion.
Blackhawk SERPA CQC Holster:
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw
- SERPA Auto Lock release
- Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
- Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security
- Includes belt loop and paddle platform
- Increase your holster's versatility with the SERPA Quick Disconnect System Kit (sold separately)
- Model# BLK410525BKR
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 4.0 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO! The photo is incorrect. This holster does not fit a revolver. It fits the M&P 9mm/.40 semi-auto.by BullwinkleJMoose3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is for a Smith&Wesson M&P .40/9mmby researchedbuyer2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered this and received the product matching the model number, not the one matching the picture. It should fit M&P-40 M&P-9 and M&P-22s.by SRKirkpatrick4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Trust the number from blackhawk not the picture shown here.by researchedbuyer2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! Don't believe the photo. This holster is for the M&P 9mm/.40 semi-auto. For the Taurus Judge, you want either model #410540BK-R (2.5" chamber) or 410544BK-R (3" chamber).by BullwinkleJMoose7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $32.74 Was $43.99Save $11.25