Customers also viewed these products
- $12.01 List price $24.98Save $12.97
- $19.99 List price $29.99Save $10.00
- $11.80 List price $19.98Save $8.18
- $8.27 List price $14.95Save $6.68
- from $7.79
- $8.99 List price $14.96Save $5.97
- $5.66 List price $9.95Save $4.29
- $26.75 List price $39.95Save $13.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A one-hour documentary on the Mexican American civil rights movement. The film tells the story of one key injustice - the refusal, by a small-town funeral home in Texas after World War II, to care for a dead soldier's body "because the whites wouldn't like it" - and shows how the incident sparked outrage nationwide. Two stubborn and savvy leaders, newly-elected Senator Lyndon Johnson and activist Dr. Hector Garcia, formed an alliance over the incident. Their relationship would help elect John Kennedy to the White House and lead, ultimately, to Johnson's signature on the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
Subtitles: English SDH.
Languages: English and Spanish.
|Studio & Production Company:||PBS Distribution|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.44 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Check out these related products
- $12.56 List price $19.99Save $7.43
- $13.78 List price $19.99Save $6.21
- $9.55 List price $14.93Save $5.38
- $4.44 List price $6.99Save $2.55
- $17.89 List price $24.95Save $7.06
- $10.99 List price $19.95Save $8.96