Mainstays 2-Tier Hanging Wardrobe
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$24.98 Was $27.54Save $2.56
- Rollback$21.07 Was $22.28Save $1.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Mainstays 2-Tier Hanging Wardrobe provides a convenient option for storing your clothes. This easy-to-assemble storage wardrobe is an ideal choice if you need additional storage space to your room. It provides ample space for clothing and accessories thanks to two hanging rods and four shelves. You can store shoes, suits, shirts, slacks or just about any item of clothing in an organized fashion. You'll will no longer have to put up with clothes scattered around the room. The easy-access zippered doors are not only convenient, but they also keep your items protected from dust. The sturdy frame ensures this Mainstays hanging wardrobe will serve you well for years.
Mainstays 2-Tier Hanging Wardrobe:
- Hanging closet adds needed storage space
- Features 2 rods and 4 shelves
- Easy-access zippered doors with hooks
- Sturdy, durable frame
- Easy assembly of the storage wardrobe requires no tools
- Measures: 36.00"L x 20.00"W x 78.75"H
- Model# MS11-017-200-32
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 20.0 x 78.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes!by zioza6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It zips up from the bottom and the zipper pull tabs go under a flap and a zip tie can be threaded through the holes.by budgetdeco1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there are three zippers. two horizontal and one vertical starting at the bottom and working upby mtavila1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this zips down the front as well as along the top. There is about an inch gap at the bottom where the cover does not meet the floor, but it will work fine for protecting your clothes in most environments.by Ryssa371/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. But this zipper goes all the way to the top of the very tall structure, so you may need a stool.by thevagrantwriter7/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, from top to bottom, I don't use it as I use it every day. just pull flaps to the sides.by PPIINNKK6/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's just an open rack with two long handles on either end.by lizzied08711/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess they are some kind of metal.by zioza10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- the unit components are made of plastic but the rods are metal...not cheaply made once fully assembledby mtavila5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thin metal poles with cheap plastic parts holding them together. The shelves are thin but would be fine if you don't put a lot of weight on them.by Amy45016/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Metal. The racks are metal poles attached between plastic holders.by thevagrantwriter6/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT IS MADE OUT OF HEAVY METALby dontom4221/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure what it is named but it is kind of cottonish fabric which is not very thick. I tried to put something with light color inside it. so they are not that much visible!by zioza9/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very durable plastic canvas type material with tucks for a good fit...it ties down on the bottom front to keep it secure...by mtavila3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks like glorified paper towel material. I tried to dye it to match the room better & it wouldn't absorb at all.by Amy45017/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Canvas.by thevagrantwriter3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?