About this item
The It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner is especially formulated to restore dry damaged hair. It adds shine, smooths and controls frizz. This miracle hair conditioner also seals and protects your colored tresses, detangles and prevents split ends. It stops unwanted breakage, creates silkiness and enhances natural body. This conditioner is even a flat iron spray and thermal protector.
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner:
- Repairs dry damaged hair
- Adds shine, smooths and controls frizz
- Seals and protects hair color
- Detangles and prevents split ends
- Conditioner for dry damaged hair stops hair breakage
- Creates silkiness and enhances natural body
- Flat iron spray and thermal protector
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.25 x 1.75 x 5.85|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 4 ounces.by dietcherry9/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is 4 fl.oz but lasts a very long time, I use it every day and have had the same bottle for about 2 yearsby Kizz8609/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottle is 4 fl oz. but lasts a while!by Kretty9/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 14 ounces I believe. Smaller bottle than I thought it would be but works greatby JNicMo4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 ounces. zoom in on the bottle and you can see it!by esamphowe11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have oily hair that I wash every night. If I put this on in the morning, will it make my hair look oily?
- Mine it does not depends on the peoples hair each is differentby Cdangel11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have oily hair too and although I was first using too much at one time, it made my hair limp as opposed to oily.by dietcherry7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use the recommended amount it will not make your hair look oily just avoid putting it near your scalp only work it through the middle to ends of your hairby Kizz8608/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?