Similar items in stock
- $207.07 Was $222.68Save $15.61
Brother HL-2270DW Wireless Laser Compact Monochrome Printer, Duplex printing
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$21.20 List price $30.13Save $8.93
- Reduced Price$12.52 List price $17.06Save $4.54
- Reduced Price$12.71 List price $17.29Save $4.58
- Reduced Price$21.08 List price $28.66Save $7.58
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Brother wireless laser printer is a monochrome laser printer with an automatic duplex capability that allows it to print two-sided documents with ease. It offers fast printing at up to 27 pages per minute, along with built-in wired and wireless networking for sharing with others. In addition, it offers convenient paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray. Plus, this Brother laser printer features a stylish, space-saving design that fits virtually anywhere and complements any environment. Affordable to own and operate, this compact Brother laser printer even uses a high-yield replacement toner cartridge to help reduce your operating costs.
Brother HL-2240DW Laser Compact Monochrome Printer:
- Print Speed
Up to 27ppm
- Print Resolution
Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Slot
- Built-in 802.11b/g wireless networking
- Energy Star Qualified
- Replacement Ink
TN420 Standard Yield Toner, TN450 High Yield Toner, DR420 Drum Unit
Additional Brother Laser Printer Specifications:
- Built-in 802.11b/g wireless networking; 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet
Share this printer with any computer connected to your home or office network
- Auto Duplexer ready
For eco-friendly 2-sided printing
- Paper and Media Compatibility
250-sheet input tray; single-sheet manual bypass tray; 100-sheet output tray; Media Types: Plain, Bond, Envelopes, Labels; Media Sizes: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6
- Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP/ XP Professional x64 / Vista / Windows 7; Server 2003 / 2008; Mac OS X 10.4.11, 10.5.x, 10.6.x; Linux Red Hat (32), Fedora 10 (32), OpenSuSe 11.1 (32), Debian 5.03 (32), Ubuntu 9.04 (64)
- Starter Toner Cartridge
- DR420 Drum Unit
- Software CD-ROM (includes User's Manual and Printer Drivers)
- Quick Start Guide
- Power supply and power cord
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited parts and labor warranty
|Occasion:||For Him , Big Spender , Techie , For Teen , For Her|
|Number of Sheets:||1 x Input Tray 250 Sheet , 1 x Output Bin 100 Sheet , 1 x Output Tray 1 Sheet , 1 x Bypass Tray 1 Sheet|
|Processor Speed:||200 MHz|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 MB|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||2400 x 600 dpi|
|Recommended Use:||Plain Paper Print|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HL-2270DW|
|RAM Memory:||32 MB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 18.00 x 12.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Good question. If you go to the Brother site it tells you exactly how many pages each kind of cartridge prints out. The one that comes with the product is only 700 pages not a full size toner cartridge. The full size ones we recall looking up we about twice that size, and the high yield was another thousand pages or more. I remember our old Brother cartridge lasting a year or more even. Loved it. Hope this one is as good!by islandantoinette1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The toner cartridge on a laser printer should last, at least, 1200 pages, though a standard cartridge lasts between 2000 and 3000 pages (so long as it is black and white). A replacement cartridge should run no more than fifty dollars. VIby VulpesInculta10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1200 pages. Your printer will start to blink when you have about 500 pages left, which is the only CON. The more expensive cartrige will last about twice as long. This is a great printer, I highly recommend it. I LOVE IT!by DALLAS752359/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's really based on your use. My original cartridge that it came with didn't last long at all, but I expected that with reviews and prior experience. My recycled toner cartridge (which I easily located online) lasted me about 6 months (maybe more, I simply lost track of when I last put the cartridge in there). I print out an average of 2-300 pages per month, but I go through cycles where I put away quite a bit more (yesterday I printed about 150). MUCH longer life than my inkjet at a MUCH lower replacement price.by Learning2Serv4/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The one that came with it only lasted about 2 weeks, but we use it all day every day. I am hoping the replacement one lasts much longer!by An anonymous customer4/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The standard tone cartridge will last about 1200 sheet. The high capacity goes 2500.by An anonymous customer4/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO.by SWMINNFLYER2/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a good question. I thought it was. But it is NOT! You can only "copy" a page if you have a scanner and can scan your copy first. Or if you have the copy from someone sending it to you from another computer. Only drawback. But look at the price for a LASER and A BROTHERS! Well worth it!!!!by islandantoinette1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO IT WILL ONLY PRINTby BOTCCG12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is not a copy machine, however you can usually pick up a scanner for between twenty and fifty dollars (depending on brand, size, and features). Hope this helps! VIby VulpesInculta10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby fperezal2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a laser black and white printer only. It is a great product if that will do for you. If need a nice printer and copier with low maintenance then get an Epson.by SKDRsMom079/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is my operating system.by Sailor071/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to Brother's official website to find out.by fperezal1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT WILLby BOTCCG12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?