About this item
The Minn Kota Endura C2 40-lb Thrust Trolling Motor with 36" Shaft has been designed especially for small to medium-sized boats. It's ideal for trolling in freshwater. This transom mount trolling motor features a hardy and durable construction that will last. It provides 40 lbs of thrust and its shaft flexes on impact. The shaft on the motor is resistant to corrosion, kinks and breaks. The power prop also works to provide you with the extra push you need while steering through weeds and water plants. This Minn Kota Endura trolling motor features an exceptional bearing system for frictionless operation and a quieter, more pleasant ride. You can steer your boat comfortably using the included 6" telescopic handle. The Minn Kota Endura C2 40-lb. Thrust Trolling Motor with 36" Shaft uses a lever rock bracket for a stable mount that prevents wrapping and flexing.
Minn Kota Endura C2 40-lb. Thrust Trolling Motor with 36" Shaft
- The Minn Kota Endura trolling motor is ideal for freshwater use on small to medium- sized boats
- Offers 40 lbs of thrust to help you efficiently maneuver into your fishing area of choice
- High-quality bearing system provides frictionless operation for a quieter, more peaceful ride
- Rugged, durable build for long-lasting use
- 36" shaft flexes on impact and offers resistance to corrosion, kinks and other breakage
- Power prop helps you move through weeds and water plants
- Volts: 12
- Speeds: Fixed
- Mount location: Transom mount trolling motor
- Telescoping handle helps you easily steer
- Lever lock bracket provides a more stable and reliable mount
- 2-year warranty
- Model# 1352240
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.0 x 7.0 x 17.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.