Customers also viewed these products
Cobra 16-Mile CXT125 2-Way Radios, 2-pk
Consider these popular products
- $115.19 Was $127.24Save $12.05
- $58.49 Was $62.99Save $4.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Cobra 16-Mile CXT125 2-Way Radios let you communicate over long distances. The battery saver circuitry extends battery life when the radios are not transmitting or receiving. The included wall charger charges the included NiMH batteries.
Cobra 16-Mile CXT125 2-Way Radios, 2-pk.:
- 16-mile range
- 22 channels
- Call alert and Roger beep tone
- LCD display
- Speaker/microphone/charger jack
- Belt clip
- Battery saver circuitry
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Wall charger with "Y" plug
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 7.0 x 8.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Doubt itby Walmart23343/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went on the Epic last week and it didnt work on the ship.by CCMIAMI3/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont see why not. all you have to do is plug them in to charge. However I am not positive on the distanceby breaker197/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've heard that they can be used in a cruise ship, but have not used one myself. Best bet is to contact the manufacturer and see what they say. Should be able to contact the manufacturer in their website.by OFDUSA12/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It makes a loud beeping noiseby Walmart23343/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not tried to add another unit but from what I have learned with my research before buying these... Any of the multi-channel 2-way radios will work together. (GMRS and FRS - General Mobile Radio Service and Family Radio Service) You just need to put them on the same channel.by Actek19753/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?