Customers also considered
- $44.99 Was $47.99Save $3.00
- Reduced Price$72.78 Was $109.06Save $36.28
- Rollback$99.00 Was $139.99Save $40.99
- Rollback$135.00 Was $149.00Save $14.00
- $75.15 List price $149.97Save $74.82
- Rollback$127.60 Was $141.90Save $14.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Clean and sanitize your sealed surfaces faster with the new Shark Steam Pocket Mop, S3501, featuring patented steam pockets. The machine gives you two sides to loosen, lift and lock-in dirt and grime. Get your floors looking good with the Shark pocket mop as it washes what it touches. Keep things looking spic and span with the simple to use device, which takes no time to set up before use. The hard floor mop can bring an unmatched shine to your rooms with its chemical-free washing power, which yields good results the first time. It is a practical solution to your scrubbing needs. It has swivel steering that makes it more convenient to get those hard-to-reach areas.
Shark Steam Pocket Mop, S3501:
- Clean and sanitize with both sides
- Steam on-demand
- 99.9% sanitation
- Shark Pocket Mop features swivel steering
- Ready in 30 seconds
- (1) Rectangle steam pocket head
- (1) Microfiber terry rectangle pocket
- (1)Triangle steam pocket head
- (1) Microfiber terry triangle pocket
- Filling flask
- 20' power cord
|Occasion:||Mother's Day , Christmas , Wedding/Bridal Shower , Housewarming , Anniversary|
|Features:||Hard Floor , Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||S3501WM|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||51.20 x 12.00 x 5.90 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes the triangle and the rectangle headsby cameraman33312/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - this is just the unit with 1 head and 3 covers and carpet glider. It does not come with the triangle head or any other attachments as people have posted. I just received mine and put it together. I purchased based on previous posts and am truly disappointed in the truthfulness of others. I have lots of angles and needed the triangle piece. NONE of the items listed come with the triangle head. The only difference I can see is the number of white cloth covers that come with it. It gives a website or 800 number for ordering the triangle mop head and covers.by RobinsCove3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is a triangle shaped head alsoby sadmom343/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it has two interchangeable heads that come with it.by redrook3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can put the rectangle, triangle (corner) or XL head onto it.by lostinparadise3/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It has a larger 1 for regular floors and a triangle shaped one for smaller (bathrooms) rooms Also has a dust cover for wiping wood floors & a fitting that covers the larger head to refresh your rugs/carpetby AMDShops3/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used mine on my laminate floors in my bathroom. It was crazy all the hairspray I thought was stuck on there forever the shark got it off!!by JamieBmomof31/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used the Shark on laminate floorsvwith no problems. I just do not believe the Shark is a good steam mop.by ardian4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by Motherofoneboyandonegirl11/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. You can use a regular mop on laminate, therefore, you can use a steam mop on any solid and sealed surface. I would definitely not use this on hardwood flooring, however, as water could penetrate and ruin the wood.by winsue4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby judy122012/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby 2Son12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is safe to use this product on any floor that has been sealed, including laminate. The steam dries almost immediately. If you have self-stick floor tiles, you may have a problem because the steam works its way into the tiny cracks between tiles and can cause the tiles or the floor underneath to warp.by SusaninWarrenville12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do and haven't had any issues. Could possibly contact a flooring company and ask if it's safe to doby bosko345/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very much so. I have been using it for laminate and peel and stick tile for years.by cameraman33312/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have laminate floors and I use it once a week on my floors and have never had a problem. I have been using it for over six months.by likejonbonjovi12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend using on a pergo type laminate.by Ilovemy1daughter12/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes as long as you don't pump up the steam and leave it on one tile the who;e time. The steam may loose the adhesive.by JnzWorld4/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$135.00 Was $149.00Save $14.00