Extra Tall Easy Close 3 Lock Gate w 2 Extensions
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Extra-Tall Baby Gate With Two Extensions lets you secure various areas of your home or business. It's designed for keeping babies from getting out of the area where you want them to stay. You can also use it to fence in your dogs for added versatility. This 36" extra-tall gate prevents climbing or jumping so you can rest with peace of mind. The two extensions allow it to extend from 28" all the way to 38.5" wide to fit many door jambs. The three locks make it secure and also easy for you to pass through without having to step over it. Heavy-duty metal construction makes it durable enough to last a long time.
Extra Tall Easy Close 3 Lock Gate With 2 Extensions:
- Gate swings open both ways
- Self-closing with hold-open gate door
- Easy-to-install pressure mount and tension knobs
- Adjusts to opening fit 28 to 38.5" wide with 2 extensions
- 36" extra tall dog gate has 3 locks
- Made from deluxe heavy-duty metal
- Bronze color
- Made in USA
- North States' gates and enclosures are engineered to provide the highest quality, durability and ease of use
- North States creates versatile and easy-to-use gates to fulfill many needs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Probably not. Its a tall gate and you have to press in and up to open it.by CMB20087/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- slide button and lift, yes a 6 year old can do itby K9cop1256/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this gate swing both ways, can u walk through to the room and always push away to enter the room?
- It does swing open both ways, although we have ours at the bottom of the stairs and only use it in one direction. It allows you to walk through and leave it open, or you can let it close itself automatically.by AlamoLiz2/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with hardware to set it so it only swings one way, but we just didn't install that part and it swings smoothly both ways.by Happybeingamama2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?