Consider these popular products
Weed Eater 22" 2-in-1 Side Discharge High Wheel Lawn Mower
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Trim your lawn effortlessly with the Weed Eater 22" 2-in-1 Side Discharge High Wheel Lawn Mower. It features a powerful 22" steel deck, which delivers a large cut on a wide path — you'll easily reduce the number of passes required to cut your entire lawn. You'll save time, too. The Weed Eater Lawn Mower's high rear wheels offer great maneuverability on hilly or rough terrain, and the five height adjusters help you mow at the level that's right for you. A side discharge/mulcher discharges grass clippings for easy mulching. The Weed Eater Lawn Mower is California Compliant and requires assembly.
Weed Eater 22" 2-in-1 Side Discharge High Wheel Lawn Mower:
- 500 Series: 158cc Briggs and Stratton Engine/5.00 ft-lbs torque Powerful 22" steel deck delivers a large cut on a wide path, helping reduce the number of passes required to cut your entire lawn
- Saves mowing time
- Side discharge/mulch: discharges grass clippings and converts easily to mulching
- 5 height adjusters help you mow at the level that's right for you
- 7" front, 12" rear wheels
- Lawn mower requires assembly
- Weed Eater Lawn Mower model# 961140020
- Weed Eater Lawn Mower is California Compliant
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||53.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||59.0 x 23.5 x 38.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Sometimes you have to take the blade from the machine, and there is a plug on the lower part of the deck. Myself, I just lift it to a higher point, remove the oil stick, and drain the oil into a flat pan on the garage floor. Good luck.by NiagaraGrape4/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the bottom of the engine(on the under side of the engine!by zeke0279/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no need to remove the plug. Remove the fill cap/dipstick, and turn the entire mower upside down and use the same hole that you add oil to drain the oil into a pan.by GottaLoveWalmart679/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The oil drain plug is under the motor near the shaft for the blade. The picture here should help.by MowingPro10/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions show that it has a 2 year limited warranty.by OChaz5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 year Manufacturer warranty, unless you bought the extended warranty through walmart. The warranty covers any defect in the product caused by a mistake on the manufacturers part. However, the walmart extended warranty covers more problems like wear and tear on the motor. It does NOT cover things like blades and wheels.by MowingPro4/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2-in-1 simply means that it can mulch your grass or it can side discharge it. Mulching helps to promote better grass health and appearance, but does NOT work well on tall grass. Side discharge prevents the mower being "bogged down" when cutting through tall, wet grass, but does leave a trail of grass after your pass.by MowingPro3/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All mowers discharge the grass....that's 1 Some mowers can mulch too (usually by means of a cover to plug the discharger or grass shoot. That's 2 Some mowers allow for a rear bag to be attached that catches or collects the grass clippings. That's 3. So...if it's a 2-1.....it probably doesn't have a bag option... If it's a 3in1....it has all of the above.by SleepySloth5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?