Similar items in stock
Mainstays Lawson Ridge Converting Outdoor Swing/Hammock, Brown, Seats 3
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Relax in comfort outdoors on a summer afternoon or a cool autumn day in this Mainstays Lawson Ridge Converting Outdoor Swing/Hammock. This piece features a durable, powder-coated steel frame that supports up to 750 lbs. Designed with a canopy top that can be adjusted for optimal shade coverage, the brown Mainstays swing/hammock seats three people comfortably. It also comes with easy-care cushions. This 3-person swing/hammock is a wonderful way to enjoy the outdoors. Relax, read a book and take a nap or entertain friends in it. Coordinate this beautiful piece with the other items in the Lawson Ridge collection (sold separately) to complete the look.
Mainstays Lawson Ridge 3-Person Swing/Hammock:
- Durable, powder-coated steel frame
- Easy-care, easy-to-clean cushions
- Brown Mainstays swing/hammock for the patio seats 3 people comfortably
- Mainstays Lawson Ridge converting outdoor swing/hammock supports up to 750 lbs
- Canopy top adjusts for optimal shade coverage
- Instructions included for easy assembly of this patio swing/hammock
- Care: clean with soap and water; air dry
- Outdoor 3-person swing/hammock measures: 48.82"L x 76.38"W x 68.5"H
- Patio swing/hammock model number: RUS4265-TAN
- For more information about this set, please call 1-877-539-7436 Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. EST
- See coordinating Lawson Ridge Collection pieces.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||97.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||48.82 x 76.38 x 68.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby xyzab5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I am about 5'5 and it is too short for me, but you can lay diagonally or put legs up on the arm rest.by Savannah285/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5 feet 5 inches tall, and when I laid down on it, my head was touching one arm rest, and my feet were touching the other end arm rest. When you recline the swing all the way down, the "back" is not confined by the arm rests, so I guess a taller person could lie down on that part, although it does not balance unless you lie exactly in the center or have two people with similar weights on it. We are not going to use the lie flat feature for that reason. Also, it it not so simple to make it recline. You actually have to get off, go around to the back, and unhook the bar that holds it upright. My "wingspan" is not wide enough to do it by myself as the clips are spread too far apart.by amyg355/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'10" and can lay on it stretched out without any problem at all. With the extra room I'm guessing someone that's 6'3" or 6'4" won't have trouble either.by ITthatcooks6/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- clothby qsrtys5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is canvas type cloth, very durableby JKPerry5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat base is made from canvas and is the same color as the cushions. It is one piece with no straps. It does give plenty of support. My husband and I sit on it with one or two of our kids (10 and 12 years old), so it has great support.by amyg355/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's cloth. Nice quality strong cloth.by elam634/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- a high density canvas material that is attached to the seat frame, seems heavy duty and reinforcedby shenlong5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's material like you would see on a cot--regular material stretched over the metal frame. It's good and sturdy.by Savannah286/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cushions rest on a fabric support that is one piece and is on the bottom and the back of the swing. There are no straps or bars under the seating or the back. It gives plenty of support, and the frame is sturdy.by amyg356/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?