(Email Delivery) Virgin Mobile $10 Topup
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement for this Virgin Mobile $10 Topup.
- A second email from firstname.lastname@example.org with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
Virgin Mobile $10 Topup (Email Delivery):
- Add money to your Virgin Mobile account or give the gift of airtime with this cell phone card
- Nationwide 3G network
- No activation fees, no annual contract
- At home or on the go...the only broadband you'll ever need!
To view frequently asked questions about this Virgin Mobile $10 Topup visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Virgin Mobile|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12522|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1081104|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if you are on the per minute plan they roll, but if you are on ANY other they do not. go to virginmobileusa.com for answers on thatby phonester1/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- sadly they disappear, that's what i have read in their terms.by mimisquared4/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Check with your plan. Assurance Wireless minutes do not overlap/rollover even if you paid for extra minutes, but cash balance does roll over. Watch out for ordering minute plans you will not use. Activating the $10 card for your phone will allow you to save your balance even if you do not add an extra plan yet, and purchase immediately when you want.by Lessies1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless you are using the paylo plan they will disappear.by tw1234811/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They will disappear.by Srrthirty7/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I used it on my desktopby jackiej77712/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I was able to load the card right to my account with no problems.by iriseyesovermoon12/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of courseby MsIrisMG12/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I not sure Ronny what you're asking? You can use the pin from the e-card to pay your plan from a desktop pc, laptop pc, tablet pc, smartphone, I-pad I-phone and telephone. If it can be emailed to you it can be used.by 2004WMAssociate12/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 45 Days.by csialpine7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Virgin.com go to support website.by 2004WMAssociate7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- i believe it's 45 daysby REDDEVIL8307/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The card says 5 years from the date of purchase on the back.by Swartz212/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?