(Email Delivery) NET10 $25 Prepaid Card, 750 min, 30 day monthly plan, talk, text, web/email, 411
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
*30 day Unlimited Plans include a limited amount of high speed data per 30 day cycle. The amount of high speed data provided varies based on your plan selection. After your high speed data is used, your data speed will be reduced for the remainder of the 30 day cycle. High speed data is restored once a new 30 day service plan is added. Other limitations, terms and conditions of service apply. NET10 reserves the right to terminate your service for unauthorized or abnormal usage. Please refer to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service for more details.
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
|Recommended Use:||Cell Phone|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Net 10|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12385|
|Talk Time:||750 minutes|
30 day monthly plan, talk, text, web/email
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby walmartmamaandgrandma6/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the 25/750 mins plan there is no rolloverby gddlz12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they do not roll over like the 60 day cards do, but you get way more minutes for the price than you do with the other cards so if you talk a lot, this is the way to go, if you dont, i recommend using the 60 day cards but you will be paying more per minute.by cdmaples7/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's correct. on the 30 day plans, the 750/$25 and unlimited for $50, they do not rollover.by net10customer7/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They do not roll over.by Formulator4/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- transfer itby walmartmamaandgrandma5/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ask them to transfer it.May take time but it has been done for me before.by gddlz5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to Net10.com and there is an option to port a number over, it is very easy.by cdmaples5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are a net10 customer, you will not lose your number, as long as you refill before deadline.by net10customer5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No access fees. Just pay for the card and keep it active each month so you don't lose your phone number.by AZWoodie8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there are no hidden fees. You pay the $25 and you get 750 minutes and 30 days of service. That is it. The only downside is the minutes do not roll over, so you use them or you lose them.by Savemaster11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Look4bestdeals5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby LAinSC10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?