Whalen Swivel 3-in-1 TV Stand for TVs up to 60"
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maximize your TV mounting options with this Whalen Swivel 3-in-1 TV Stand. This versatile Whalen console can be used as a swinging floater, tabletop stand, or wall-mount. Sturdily constructed steel frame features a glossy black finish, and solid wood posts feature a brown Cherry finish. Three tempered glass shelves provide plenty or storage space, and the Swinging floater rotates 45 degrees left or right for optimal viewing angle. Concealed cable management keeps your system looking neat and clean.
Whalen 60" 3-in-1 TV Stand:
- Modern style
- 3 shelves
- Holds most flat-panel TVs up to 60" or 165 lbs.
- Concealed cable management
- Steel frame with glossy black finish
- Solid wood posts with brown cherry finish
- Tempered black glass shelves
- Swinging floater rotates 45 degrees left or right for optimal viewing angle
- All mounting hardware included with this Whalen console
- Whalen Swivel 3-in-1 TV Stand dimensions: 52"W x 21.5"D x 22-58"H
See all TV stands on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||170.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||52.0 x 21.5 x 58.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Holds most flat-panel TVs up to 60" or 165 lbs.by toy698/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems very stable with our 60" Sony LCD TVby Info4U23/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It definitely supports our 60 in. tv. Yes, the tv is a little wider than the stand but it still looks very attractive. I receive compliments on it every time someone visits the house. The stand is incredibly durable and reliable.by Godschild4Life3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we just put a 55 inch tv on ours. very very sturdy stand when mounted onto the bracket arm. Be sure to check the back of your tv. if there are pre-drilled holes with threads in them for screwing mounting brackets into - they can't be over 29" apart and fit properly onto the bracket. we had to modify ours a bit - still workes great - easy to set up and looks great in the room.by pintoarab1/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 55 inch TV on it now....using it as a table and it is sturdy...it does come with some hardware to secure it to the wall if you choose to use the other mounting option using the pole.by MPCCR1/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how good the stand is for the TV. The stand is sturdy enough to hold a TV that size.by ProductGrader10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine hasn't fallen yet...and I pray it doesn't!by Godschild4Life1/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by beckybird10/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stand configures into table top, hanging floater, and wall mount. If tv is on spine it attaches to swinging floater not the wall.by Whalen Product Expert10/8/2014Written by a verified representative from Whalen Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The manufacturer recommends and supplies a parts kit for anchoring to the wallby Alanta129/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Even if the TV is mounted to the spine using the XYZ mount, the manufacturer still recommends, and provides hardware for, anchoring the entire unit to a wall using the included safety cable. If you have small children in the house, you should consider anchoring the unit, although once the TV and glass are in place, it is fairly balanced all on its own, and doesn't seem likely to tip unless it has a lot of "help."by stevemn8/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are mounting the TV to a wall, you don't use the spine. There are two provide, a taller one that you would use if you were mounting the TV to it, and a shorter one you use if you are mounting to a wall or just letting the TV sit on the stand.by Dantoine646/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the tv does not need to be anchored to the wall.by CommunityAnswer6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bar mount is used to hang the tv from it.by toy6912/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The black bar is the bar that holds the TV when it is mounted above the table if you choose that option for this stand.by donnatello7711/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- in this picture the long black bar under the tv must be the speaker system for the tv. We just got this stand and love it - easy to assemble and very sturdy. there isn't a black bar that shows like that under ours.by pintoarab9/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can mount the TV on a stand attached to the unit or use the mounting hardware that comes with the unit to mount it on the wall...alternatively you can stand the TV on the unit itself...that's why it's 3 in one...three different mounting optionsby MPCCR12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- THE BAR IS THE TV MOUNT IT RAISES THE TV OFF THE ACTUAL GLASS AND IT HAS A BRACKET THAT SCREWS ON TO THE TV IN BACK. THEN THE WIRES ARE RUN THREW THE BRACKET DOWN TO THE VCR,CABLE BOX AND OR GAMING SYSTEM. I HAVE ONE AND IT WORKS GREAT THE MODEL IS DIFFERENT AND USAULLY THE MOUNT ALLOWS THE TV TO SWIVAL FOR EASY VIEWING.by WALKER95612/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?