Consider these popular products
- $34.98 Was $49.97Save $14.99
- $33.06 List price $44.99Save $11.93
- Rollback$215.51 Was $249.97Save $34.46
- Rollback$119.00 Was $149.97Save $30.97
Molly the Monkey Kids' Bed Tent
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create a place children can call their own with this adorable Molly the Monkey Kids' Bed Tent. It can be used as a private retreat for entertaining friends, reading or nap time. Easy to set up, this tent also folds flat for quick storage after playtime is done. Designed for indoor use, this kids' tent will provide your little one with endless hours of fun.
Molly the Monkey Kids' Bed Tent:
- Kids' play tent provides endless hours of fun
- Sets up quickly
- Folds flat for storing
- Intended for indoor use
- Adult supervision required
- 72" L x 38" W x 25" H
- Suitable for reading, playing with friends or napping
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||72.0 x 25.0 x 38.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it can be freestanding, but we tied it down to my daughter's twin mattress, and it fits perfectly. She sleeps in it every nightby mizterry6/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. We use it on the floor and it works great! It has two pockets in the front and one in the back to weight it down. I use books, and it works fine!by kblades3/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?