About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ninja NJ600 Professional Blender features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1,000 watts of professional power. The technology is ideal for ice crushing, blending, pureeing and controlled processing. Crush whole fruits and vegetables in seconds with this 1,000-watt blender. This appliance is perfect for making drinks and smoothies for the whole family. The Ninja NJ600 blender features a sleek design and outstanding performance and would make an ideal addition to your kitchen and blending needs. All parts are BPA-free and dishwasher safe. Blend up your favorite ingredients into a delicious sauce, drink, dip or smoothie. Not only is this blender reliable, it is also stylish and would make an excellent gift for a new homeowner or family member.
Ninja Professional Blender:
- 1,000W motor base
- XL 72-oz pitcher with lid and pour spout
- Total Crushing Technology crushes ice, whole fruits and vegetables in seconds
- Frozen blending for creamy fruit smoothies
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Ninja NJ600 blender features stacked blade
- Sleek, modern design in black and silver accents
- Makes an ideal housewarming gift
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.019|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.9 x 16.3 x 9.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This blender is loud! But, I don't care, because I love my juice and it gets my kid out of bed in the morning :) If you're wanting to sneak in a snack in the middle of the night when everyone is snoozing, then this is not the gadget to use.by lovemyjuice1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, to answer your question, NO! It blends very fast so you won't hear it for long!by MsKole1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not extremely loud, and it blends quickly.by momtothe61/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It can be loud when blending ice, but it is only on for seconds really. I would say it is not annoying.by my4peanuts1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's pretty loud but when chopping up ice I guess there's no way around that. :)by HouseOfMany1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but I have never used any blender that wasn't loud. I don't think they make quiet ones.by ChitownNic1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, to answer your question, the base is plastic and metal and the pitcher is a really thick plastic. I like it because the blade comes out and you don't have to take it apart to clean it! If the lid isn't on right the power button will flash and the blender will not work!! It's a great product and very sturdy and professional looking!by MsKole1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The base is black durable plastic with stainless front plate . The pitcher is plastic, but I would consider it a commercial grade plastic. Very durable and sturdy.by momtothe61/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base is both metal and plastic, and the pitcher is plastic. This worried me, but it was a GREAT purchase.by my4peanuts1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base is plastic with a metal face plate and the pitcher is plastic.by HouseOfMany1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed at some stores (Kohls) they have a combo thing where you get the blender "pitcher" AND a food processor "attachment/cup" thing. But it was more money and I didn't need it. I have used this NINJA BLENDER to process broccoli for soups and I like the NINJA far better than my existing food processor, which is a pain to set up. The NINJA blender is super fast and has a great pulse feature, and easier, IMHO to clean. Hope this answers your question.by pomster1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, to answer your question, Yes/No. If you are processing a lot, yes! If you are processing a little, No! It has six blades from top to bottom, blending everything, but if it is any constellation, I make my salsa in the blenderd now instead of the food processor, because I dont have to cut up my tomatoes or onions. But if you are using a large pieces of fruit/veggies, just cut them in half and watch them go. I put halved apples with seed and all in mines with ice and juice and it blended everything up!by MsKole1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I believe it does. There are three settings and I believe it can on the 1st setting.by Love2all1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not completely. It's about impossible to only chop. It blends too finely. However, there is a Ninja Food Processor that is much cheaper than the Ninja blender.by ChitownNic1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?