Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Scout Knife from the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his renowned survival television show, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Add in Gerber Legendary Blades' 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise and you have a potent combination. The Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear Grylls to meet any demand. This Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Scout Knife features a half serrated, carbon stainless steel drop point blade and is a great compact compliment to the larger Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Scout Knife.
Gerber Bear Grylls Compact Scout Folding Knife:
- Half-serrated, carbon stainless steel drop point blade is ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- The Gerber Bear Grylls Scout Knife textured rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock back design securely locks the blade in place and maximizes safety when closing
- Oversized finger notch in handle makes knife easy to handle when blade is extended
- Knife blade features a grooved nail nick for easy opening
- The Gerber Bear Grylls Knife package includes Bear Grylls' pocket survival guide, "Priorities of Survival"
- Overall length: 5.8"
- Closed length: 3.3"
- Blade length: 2.5"
- Weight: 2.4 oz