Hors D'Oeuvre: William Sonoma Collection
Customers also viewed these products
- $30.53 List price $50.00Save $19.47
- $22.30 List price $35.00Save $12.70
- $6.75 Was $8.14Save $1.39
- $21.08 List price $35.00Save $13.92
- $30.89 List price $45.00Save $14.11
- $13.44 Was $14.15Save $0.71
Check out these related products
- $25.99 Was $27.37Save $1.38
- $12.95 Was $13.79Save $0.84
- $13.71 List price $16.95Save $3.24
- $12.28 List price $16.95Save $4.67
- $12.99 List price $16.95Save $3.96
- $23.05 List price $29.95Save $6.90
- $13.79 List price $16.95Save $3.16
- $11.36 List price $16.95Save $5.59
- $12.88 List price $16.95Save $4.07
- $12.76 Was $15.96Save $3.20
- $11.67 List price $16.95Save $5.28
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Offers recipes for more than forty hors d'oeuvres, including crab cakes, vine leaves stuffed with wild rice and apricots, and smoked salmon roulades.
Eye-catching and irresistible, hors d'oeuvres never fail to entice, whether they're juicy skewered shrimp with spicy dipping sauce, Mediterranean olives dressed with fresh herbs and zesty citrus, or tender new potatoes topped with caviar and creme fraiche.
Williams-Sonoma Collection "Hors d'Oeuvre" offers over 40 delicious recipes, including both classic favorites and fresh new ideas. In these pages, you'll find finger food designed to suit any occasion -- from a casual celebration with friends to a black-tie cocktail party. This vivid full-color recipe collection, appealing to both novice and experienced cooks, will become an essential addition to every kitchen bookshelf.
""Try any of these recipes and your guests will return for more.""
|Number of Pages:||119|
|Author:||Barnhurst, Noel , Binns, Brigit Legere , Williams, Chuck|
|Series Title:||Williams-Sonoma Collection|
|Publisher:||Simon & Schuster|
|Publication Date:||November, 2001|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.75 x 9.50 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.