Similar items in stock
L'Oreal Skin Expertise Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer 1.60 oz
Customers also viewed these products
- $21.28 Was $23.94Save $2.66
- $17.97 Was $19.97Save $2.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Because you're worth it!
Water; Glycerin; Isohexadecane; Cyclohexasiloxane; Dimethicone; Alcohol Denat.; Dipropylene Glycol; Synthetic Wax; PEG-10 Dimethicone; Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer; Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer; Caffeine; Sodium Acrylates Copolymer; Sodium Hydroxide; Bifida Ferment Lysate; Adenosine; Ascorbyl Glucoside; Nylon-12; Limonene; Disodium EDTA; Propylene Carbonate; Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Ethylhexyl Glycerin; Polysilicone-8; Tocopheryl Acetate; Methylparaben; Phenoxyethanol; Fragrance; Sodium Benzoate
Smooth gently into face and neck until thoroughly absorbed. For best results, use in the morning and evening.
The breakthrough technology in this powerful daily moisturizer can increase skin's power of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin. See smoother, youthfully luminous and rested skin emerge. The non-greasy formula has been tested by dermatologists for gentleness and will help fight signs of aging. See dramatic results: Immediately: Skin is smoother, deeply hydrated. Wrinkle reduction begins. 1 Week: Signs of stress and fatigue are visibly diminished. Skin looks rested. 1 Month: Lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced. This luxurious, unique cream is fresh on application, leaving a light, smooth and velvety soft finish on your skin.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- there are a bunch of anti aging ingredients you can go to the Loreal website and it will tell you all the ingredientsby Priss1212/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- caffeineby ashes026/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know what's in this stuff, maybe going to the Loreal website would tell you. But, I can say that it is a very good product and it works for me.by RozyBee3/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Avobenzoneby Kitchengadgetguru12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 42 y/o and I think this is one of the best products on the market currently that's not too expensive. I've been using Loreal for about 7 yrs now and I truly do look about 10 yrs younger than many females my age. Within a few days you'll definately notice the difference in the morning. And just so you know, I don't work for Loreal...I'm just a female trying to age gracefully and very slowly thats all!by Shopaholics3698/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great for dry skinby Pyrpal5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My skin is so dry = if I don't have face cream on it, it feels very tight. That cream works pretty wellby Chary733/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am only 23 and I have only deep Dark circles other than that no wrinkles and puffiness under my eyes.Is Loreal Youth Code eye cream is good for me?
- No, there prob won't be any side effects but I'm not a dermatologist or know your condition and it's never too early to start looking after your skin! I love the Loreal Youthcode night/day cream and serum too, but the Youthcode eye cream just didn't work for me and I have dark circles too. I recommend simply using black tea bags...not herbal or green. Don't use them to make a cuppa first, but soak with water, put in a small zip lock bag and then place it in the freezer. Then twice a day pop them frozen over your closed eyes for abt 15 mins. Try to find round-ones (easier shape) with the highest concentration of caffeine in them...within a week or so you'll notice a major difference.by Shopaholics3695/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?