LEGO City Police Station Play Set
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$299.99
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$24.99
- Reduced Price$12.99
- Reduced Price$69.99
- Reduced Price$199.99
- Reduced Price$11.99
- Reduced Price$8.99
- Reduced Price$13.99
- Reduced Price$119.99
- Reduced Price$27.99
- Reduced Price$64.99
- Reduced Price$9.99
- Reduced Price$64.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the LEGO City Police Station play set, kids must stop the prisoners from escaping the police station through the pipe drain. Those criminals won't get far on foot, though. Children can use the LEGO City Police set's squad car to chase them down and transport them back to prison in the police van. Lock criminals up in two jail cells, pull police vehicles into the garage, and even land a helicopter on the roof of this LEGO play set. With impressive detail and opportunities for fun, the LEGO City Police Station play set lets kids control the action. Enhanced with a an evidence room, mug shot area and secret compartment, this LEGO City Police set will keep kids wanting to construct, build, and play. Help keep LEGO City safe when you bring home the LEGO City Police Station play set today.
LEGO City Police Station Play Set:
- Lego police station includes 4 police officers, 2 robbers, a police dog and lots of accessories
- Modular building makes construction easy
- Includes police car, prisoner transport van, and bicycle
- Station features:
- 2 jail cells
- command center with computers
- Helicopter landing pad on the roof
- Garage for 2 vehicles
- Accessories include:
- "Wanted" poster
- Dog kennel
- Evidence room
- Mug shot area
- Secret compartment
- 783 pieces
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4598903|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1044000|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||23.54 x 7.48 x 15.63 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the base plate accomodates the buildings as well as the driveway.by Salsamimi552/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, each section of the station has a baseplate to build onby An anonymous customer12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a baseplate the size of the station. It is what the parking lot is made out of, it is the size of the whole building.by Momma2threebabies12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just two base plates in this set that I can see. (1) 16X32 Dark Stone Gray and (1) Plate W. Road 32X32 Dark Stone Gray. Here is a link to the full inventory: http://www.brickset.com/detail/inventory/?Set=7498-1by ZombieMilkshake12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby klinbama12/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you can print them from lego.com. At the bottom of the web page, under customer service you will see building instructions..then you have to enter the police station code 7498.by MrsClean7512/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to the Lego website and you can download a PDF of instructions under Customer Service. You will need the 4 or 5 digit number associated with the set, and it cannot be a really old set. The following link should get you there as well. http://service.lego.com/en-us/buildinginstructionsby BackwoodsBrian11/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- lego.com can send you anything you've lost. We were up at the Lego store at Downtown Disney and told the gal that we lost the pieces to build a figure. She directed us to visit lego.com Once there, scroll down to the bottom of the page, see under CUSTOMER SERVICE and click missing parts or in your case click BUILDING INSTRUCTIONS. Hope this helps! (It's free too!) If you need pieces, they will send them free of charge.by RyansMom200110/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- maybe a poundby 315atvheaven12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4.3lbs (1.98Kg). Or about 4.6 pounds including shipping material like the shipping box and padding material.by ZombieMilkshake12/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?