About this item
This expansion to the original Red Dead Redemption features an all-new Single-Player Story - as the frontier's last and greatest hope, it's up to John Marston to eradicate the zombie outbreak and discover a cure. Set in the early years of the 20th century, Red Dead Redemption is an epic Western journey across the vanishing American frontier through the eyes of former outlaw John Marston. Alongside the rich, immersive single-player experience, Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer offers a world of dynamic challenges, and competitive games suited for a player of any skill level.
- All-New Single-Player Story - as the frontier's last and greatest hope, it's up to John Marston to eradicate the zombie outbreak and discover a cure.
- Undead Overrun Co-Operative Multiplayer Mode - band together as a team of 2-4 players and survive endless waves of undead horrors in a variety of locations.
- Four Distinct Zombie Classes - including the Undead rank and file, Bolters, Bruisers and Retchers that will test your mettle and accuracy.
- The Blunderbuss - an all-new, all-powerful shotgun that not only uses zombie parts for ammunition, but adjudicates them in one shot.
- New Melee and Projectile Weapons - set zombies aflame with the torch, cleanse them with Holy Water and lure them towards certain doom with Boom Bait.
- Infected Open World - ambient challenges, zombified animals, mythical creatures and missing persons are scattered throughout the now-undead world of Red Dead Redemption.
- All-New Soundtrack.
- New Achievements.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Sexual Themes, and Intense Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.