Similar items in stock
- Rollback$154.29 Was $249.00Save $94.71
- $122.38 Was $127.89Save $5.51
Dyson DC33 Multi Floors Upright Vacuum with Bonus Accessory Kit
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Dyson multi-floor upright vacuum is designed for multiple floor types, including carpet, ceramic, vinyl and wood. It comes standard with a longer reach wand and lifetime washable HEPA filter.
Dyson Multi Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Yellow, DC33:
- Dyson multi-floor upright vacuum is designed for use on carpet, tile, vinyl, wood and more
- Lightweight and easy to carry at just 17.6 pounds
- Dyson upright vacuum cleaner features durable tough polycarbonate construction
- Root Cyclone technology maintains powerful suction
- Upright vacuum cleaner quick-draw Telescope Reach wand extends 15.7 feet
- Lifetime HEPA filter captures allergens and expels cleaner air
- Clear bin lets you see when Dyson vacuum cleaner needs emptying
- Dyson multi-floor upright vacuum includes click fit wand accessories:
- Stair tool
- Combination accessory tool
- Re-engineered wand gives an additional 4 inches of reach, making high-reach cleaning easier
- On-board tool storage
- Certified asthma-friendly and allergy-free by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- 5-year warranty - parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||20333-01|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.38 x 14.00 x 44.88 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is some kind of chemical carpet cleaner. i saw it on the web site for about 50.00. Haven't used it as of yet. the attachment seems to be for upolstery and stairs. I found the regular attachments better.by fourniturev11/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is an encapsulation cleaner. It is similar to what some carpet cleaning companies use for "dry cleaning" carpets. It is sort of like a ton of little tiny sponges that you groom deep into the carpet then they remove stains and just overall high traffic dirt. It is slightly moist, however it dries in around 30 minutes and by that time it has absorbed most of the stains, hence the name Zorb.by myles11/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its a carpet powder you can sprinkle on carpet before you vacuum.by rachable11/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a substance that you sprinkle on your carpet to add in retrieving dirtby beatlesue9/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its a carpet cleaner. You sprinkle it on, groom it into the carpet, wait 30 min then vacuum it up.by User845011397/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Zorb is a carpet refreshing and cleaning powder. It says to sprinkle it on the carpet then work it in, and after 30 minutes vacuum it up. It's supposed to absorb dirt. I have used it and didn't really notice the miracle; although I shampoo my carpet regularly because I have 2 dogs. Either way, it leaves a pleasant scent behind which is nice.by SuperTurboAwesomeMe6/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It dry cleans your carpet with the attacment that is included. Just sprinkle the Zorb work it in the carpet and vacum it up.by An anonymous customer6/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's the Dyson version of carpet freshener. It's citrus scented and helps break down ground-in dirt, pollen, pet dander, etc. I wouldn't recommend using it with the DC33 unless the groomer attachment is included. Without it, it's kind of hard to get the Zorb into the carpet sufficiently enough to make it worth using. The one bag was more than sufficient to treat the high traffic area in my living room and entryway.by bear187k11/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Celializ9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it has a long cord.by PALATKIAN8/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this is NOT a cordless vacuum.by malebub268/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This vacuum has a 40 ft cord and should be sufficient for all but the largest rooms in most homes.by eaglekpr7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Maestro066/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not. I have never seen a vacuum that size cordless...by Artos8886/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi this is Jessica with Dyson Customer Service. While the DC33 is a powerful upright machine engineered to remove dust, dirt and pet hair from your home, it is not cordless. However, we do currently produce machines with cordless technology. The DC35 and DC44 are two of our cordless hand held machines, and they are also featured here on Walmart.com. Please take a moment to learn more about them by visiting the links below. DC35: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dyson-DC35-Digital-Slim-Hand-and-Stick-Multi-Floor-Vacuum-Cleaner/15819143 DC44: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dyson-DC44-Animal-Bagless-Cordless-Hand-Vacuum-DC44AN/21282210 Please let us know if you have any additional questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Jessica Dyson Customer Serviceby DysonProductExpert6/21/2013Written by a verified representative from DysonProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this vacuum self-propelled? How easy is it to push. I have arm trouble and need a self-propelled vacuum.
- It is not self propelled, but I don't find it difficult to use... it is not very heavy.by Artos88811/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This vacuum is very easy to push, it is a light vacuum - which I love! Well worth the money!by ashliek9/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not self propelled. It IS however quite easy to push. Using the telescoping wand takes some muscle though.. To be honest my arm is usually a little tired after using the wand to vacuum of couches/coffee tables/chairs..ect.. Hope this helps!by DutchessVonSmudgenstein9/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is reasonably easy to push, if you only wish a push vacuum, however, the hose and wand are absurdly designed and difficult to use. The vaccum's base is too tall to get under standard kitchen & bathroom floor cabinets. I do not reccomend this product.by JohnReviews2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not self propelled but super easy to use. Glides along all surfaces easily. It goes from hardwood to thick carpet to thin carpet with no effort.by Sanmcg2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not however it is light compared to my old dirt devil.by Tenbee2/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$9.24 Was $9.99Save $0.75
- Rollback$154.29 Was $249.00Save $94.71