Rival Mini Chopper
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Food preparation is easy with the Rival Mini Chopper. Featuring a stainless steel blade, this Rival Chopper allows you to chop nuts, vegetables and more. The stainless steel chopper is the ideal size for small jobs that don't need a large food processor. With a locking lid, this Rival Mini Chopper is both safe and efficient. Featuring a one-touch pulse button, this Rival Chopper has a 35-watt motor. The bowl, lid and blade on the stainless steel chopper are dishwasher-safe, making clean-up easy.
Rival Mini Chopper:
- Locking lid
- 1-touch Pulse button
- Stainless steel chopping blade
- 35-watt motor
- Bowl, lid and blade are dishwasher-safe
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.25 x 4.5 x 4.875|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it chops and dicesby fran275911/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it to chop up onions and it chopped them up into small pieces. The longer you hold down the button, the finer the pieces.by MissLuv2shop11/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- chunks to pulverized, doesn't slice. it chops and as the wheel spins it makes the onions stick to edgesby lauraw7012/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will cut them into chunks like diced onions. My ma has one like this.by DessertsIsStressedBkwards11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no.by ussvoyager0412/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure you follow the instructions about the TABS on the lid and bottom. You need to kind of push down on the top to get it to click over far enough to get it to work. Hope that helps. It took me a few minutes to figure out what I was doing wrong.by Moolis12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?