About this item
If you need a friendly daily reminder to take your medication, the MedCenter 4-Alarm Reminder Clock is here to help. Use this helpful Talking Alarm Clock to set up to four daily alarms to alert you when it is time to take your medications. With its large, digital clock face and talking reminders, you will be notified of the time, date, and which dose to take. For example, your first medication alert of the day will say, "Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th." To silence the alarm, press the "Alarm Acknowledged Button" on the top of the Clock to confirm that the pills have been consumed. Be proactive about your medication routine with the MedCenter 4-Alarm Reminder Clock.
MedCenter 4-Alarm Talking Reminder Clock:
- Taking your medications on schedule, everyday becomes part of your daily routine.
- Set up to 4 alarms per day to alert you when it is time to take your medications.
- A repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, date, and which daily dose to take.
- "Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th."
- The user must press the "Alarm Acknowledged Button" to confirm compliance (Large red button on top of the clock).
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 2.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.