Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$24.60 List price $51.26Save $26.66
Apple iPad with Wi-Fi (Choice of 16GB, 32GB, 64GB)
Consider these popular products
- $179.00 List price $299.99Save $120.99
- $54.98 List price $79.99Save $25.01
- $185.00 List price $299.99Save $114.99
- from $39.26
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Apple iPad with Wi-Fi:
- 16GB/32GB/64GB flash drive
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology
- Multi-Touch screen
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- 1.5 pounds and 0.5 inch thin
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- iPad with Wi-Fi testing conducted by Apple in March, 2010 using preproduction units and software performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi-Fi or 3G. Up to 9 hours of battery life browsing the Internet using 3G data network. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Battery tests are conducted using specific Apple iPad units; actual results may vary.
- Actual size and weight of the Apple iPad with Wi-Fi will vary by configuration and manufacturing process
|Display Technology:||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Microphone Included:||Microphone , speaker|
|Duration:||Up to 10 hours|
|Display Resolution:||1024 x 768|
|Processor Speed:||1 GHz|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)|
|Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Battery Life:||10 Hour|
|Interface Type:||1 x headphones mini jack (3.5mm) 1 x Apple Dock connector|
|Video Streaming Quality:||1024 x 768|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MB292LL/A|
|Product Accessories Included:||1 x USB adapter , Power adapter|
|Digital Video Formats:||MPEG-4 SP (up to 640x480), H.264 Main Profile Level 3.1 (up to 720p)|
|Features:||Fingerprint resistant oleophobic coating , Digital compass, charging via USB|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As long as it don't require flash. Lots of web sites use flash but you can't use it on the iPad.by Mrhopper1/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby intouchmom12/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by DavidNTracy12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Ipads has a built in wi-fi which is internet you can use the web to buy stuff from your Ipad it like an laptop. I hope it help you outby Cubana201012/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, only problem is if the site youre buying from supports flash, the iPad wont pick it up, and you wont be able to see the whole site completely. Most of the sites I buy from barely use Flash unless its the intro to the site or an advertisement, so its always a way to get around that. =)by iNikki198611/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I do it all the time.by MacBHoward11/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use it just like a computer to buy items, pay bills, etc. The only thing 'we' can't do yet is print from the iPad.by zedsmom11/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yeppers. if you're in a wi-fi hot spot, that is.by Lowery0211/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This service is only required if you elect to purchase the 3G-compatible versions of the iPad. You will be subject to AT&T's standard 3G data rates.by UMadBro2/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby MasterPro1/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- We're using WiFi connecting to Road Runner internetby kcn1231/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought the 32kb with wifi as long u have a wifi connection you be fine You can go with3g version put you have too pay monthly subscription they have two choices Togo with . Enjoyby Rayn651/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope - just access to wifi to get online. Can also use a 3G mobile card from a great wireless provider like Verizon. Service is about $20 a month. Makes iPad connected like a smart phone without need for wifi. All iPads come with wifi built in.by intouchmom12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you will need a wifi connection to get onto the internet, download newspapers, books etc. There is an Ipad that you can get AT&T service with, but wifi's are pretty easy to find these days, I don't think it is worth the expense, better to spend the money on more memory.by ontopofthemountain12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can just get the wifi only models cheaper ones and just pick up Internet at home or places that have free wifi.by DavidNTracy12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby DavidNTracy12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has an IBook, you can buy new books from the ibookstore.Just download the free ibook app. I hope this information help youby Cubana201012/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep. As long as they have an iPad app, it works. I use... iBooks (Apple's Bookstore) Nook (Barnes & Noble) Kindle (Amazon) Stanza (very popular)by GuapoGringo12/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hey, if you mean like from Amazon yes. I downloaded the Amazon Kindle app to my iPad and thats where I get my books from. =)by iNikki198611/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Get a free program named Calibre. There are thousands of free ebooks on the net and places to buy them. Use calibre to convert them to epub format and iTunes to sync them to the iPad.by MacBHoward11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can download e-books to the iPad.by zedsmom11/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?