About this item
The Diehard 75/12/2 Amp Fully Automatic Battery Charger makes it easy to charge 12 volt batteries. This money-saving device can be used to charge lawnmower batteries, farm equipment, motorcycles and even small cars and some SUVs. The 12 volt battery charger has two modes; a 12-amp fast charge mode and a 2-amp trickle charge mode. The 12-amp fast charge will charge most batteries in just 2-5 hours; the 2-amp trickle will charge a small 12 volt battery in about 2-12 hours. The portable battery charger is built tough, just like Diehard batteries. The Diehard battery charger with emergency engine start is fabricated using solid-state circuitry with silicon diodes. It has a simple, intuitive interface with LEDs that indicate when the charging process is completed. The charger comes in a tough, durable, rust-proof polypropylene case with a top-mounted handle for easy carrying.
Diehard 75/12/2 Amp Fully Automatic Battery Charger with Emergency Engine Start:
- Fully automatic/manual operation
- Makes it easy and convenient to charge 12 volt batteries
- 12-amp fast charge charges most batteries in 2 to 5 hours
- 2-amp trickle charge charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours
- LED shows fully charged
- Rugged durable metal case that is made from tough polypropylene materials
- Designed with a simple, intuitive interface that utilizes LEDs to let you know when charging has completed
- Top mounted carrying handle for convenient portability
- Charges lawnmowers, farm equipment, SUVs, motorcycles and small cars
- Charger is both UL/CUL listed
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 5.75 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, has a setting for thatby 1fol4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i have 2 deep cycle batteries it works great, selectable switch on charger.by MUNSTER74/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its works great on them even has a setting for them doesnt over charge them eitherby rd4543/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a 115/120 volt outlet that accepts 3 prong plugs. A 25 ft. long 16 gauge extension cord that accepts 3 prong plugs or a 14 gauge extension cord for distances over 25 ft is also probably OK.by JWHa10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Hawk262/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can get to the terminals.by jackarooski1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it is a 12-volt battery this can be used on it.by CommunityAnswer1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?