Gold Peak Unsweetened Iced Tea, 59 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Gold Peak Unsweetened Iced Tea:
- No preservatives
- Home -brewed taste
- Made the old-fashioned way, for a pure, honest taste
Ingredients: Water, Tea (Natural Tea Essence and Natural Tea Concentrate from Tea Leaves), Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid.
Explore this item
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 35 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is mention of the caffeine amount on the container. However it is very low in sodium and 0 calories.by Abigail11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Prices seem to vary. I picked up the 59 oz. bottle at Schnucks for $2.99, if memory serves me correctly. I have not seen this same size on sale at Schnucks in some weeks...?by TBHIST6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $17.07 Was $20.28Save $3.21
- $12.23 Was $16.65Save $4.42
- $18.59 Was $22.74Save $4.15
- $9.69 Was $10.69Save $1.00