Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $9.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This George Big Men's Suit Jacket is classic and modern. Pair it with your dress pants for special occasions or jeans for contemporary sleek look.
George - Big Men's Suit Jacket:
- 2 button front closure
- 2 front flap pockets
- One breast pocket
- 2 interior pockets
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||N/A|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14 – 14½||32 – 33|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15 – 15½||33 – 34|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||34 – 35|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||35 – 36|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||36 – 37|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19 – 19½||37 – 38|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16 – 16½||35½ – 36|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17 – 17½||36½ – 37|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18 – 18½||37½ – 38|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- polyesterby Echo69/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 85% polyester, 15% rayon. No, at this price it isn't worsted wool. But it's a great year-round suit. I wear an 18.5/36 shirt and this jacket in a 52L is perfect. I also bought a 52 jacket (which I'm returning) and the sleeves were 3/4" shorter and the length/hang was 1" shorter. If you know your suit size (and you really should know) these run true-to-size. Hope this helps.by CalBill6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sleeve seems to be a little long. Material is like any other suit. No the pricey stuff. Feels like a silk suit worth about $200.by MomfromCT6/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Seem to run a little long on my husband. Fine for periodic use.by MomfromCT1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sleeve lenth is plenty long. In a shirt I wear 34/35 and I will have to have sleeves shortened. Due to my chest size I usually have to have sleeves shortened on any jacket I purchase.by AZMIB1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I want to buy one of these for my husband, do the sizes go by chest measurements or what? Have never bought a men's suit jacket before.
- chest sizeby sammibelle9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sizes are smaller than most. Take hubby to a store to try on jackets first (any store that sells men's jackets) Get the size that fits and order it. Make sure he tries on both regular and long to see which one fits best.by mrspeckles10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?