Similar items in stock
HairConfirm Hair Drug Test Kit
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get fast, dependable results with the HairConfirm Hair Drug Test Kit. This form of analysis is one of the most trusted methods of detection today. It is used by law enforcement officials, organizations and parents. This hair follicle test kit detects several of the most popular drugs that have been used within the past 90 days. It can prove the presence of cocaine, marijuana, opiates and more. It can also provide a detailed analysis of the drug usage history, such as whether the user is an occasional, weekend or constant user. The nationally accredited and recognized laboratory uses the latest technology. This hair follicle drug test kit is easy to use as well as convenient.
HairConfirm Hair Drug Test Kit:
- The test detects the most popular drugs for up to 90 days
- 100% confidential and anonymous; no personal information is required
- Accurate and reliable: We use a nationally accredited and recognized testing facility. Our laboratory uses the latest technology with state of the art equipment. Enzyme Immunoassay and GC/MS technology confirmation tests are used
- Detailed analysis of drug history: results include a positive or negative result for each hair class. In addition, an assessment of hair dose response to identify, whether the user is a low (occasional), medium (weekend) or high (constant) user is provided
- Accredited laboratory: our laboratory is accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and all tests are supervised, reviewed and approved by Ph.D. staff scientists. Staff experience of over 1.5 million hair tests
- HairConfirm Hair Drug Test Kit is easy to use and convenient: with our easy-to-follow instructions, you take the hair sample at home and send it to the laboratory in the prepaid package provided for you
- You will receive the results of this hair follicle drug test kit within 3 business days after the samples have been received by the lab
- Tests for cocaine (cocaine & benzoylecgonine), marijuana, opiates (codeine, morphine and 6 monacteyl morphine), methamphetamine, (meth/amphetamine & ecstasy), and phencyclidine (PCP)
- This hair follicle test kit contains: 1 instruction booklet, 1 hair specimen transport foil piece, 1 specimen ID card, 1 clear pouch, 1 prepaid shipping mailer
- The home drug testing solution for parents is all about drug prevention
Instructions: Step 1. Collect Sample. Step 2. Send sample to lab with prepaid envelope. Step 3. Get results online at www.hairconfirm.com or call 888 526 6347
|Primary Shelf ID:||542089|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.00 x 2.00 x 6.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby oooooouuuuccchhhhh4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- no. they will do a initial screen which are cheap for them. If the test is negative, end of test and they make good money. If the initial screen is non-negative then they will do a confirmation test using a different testing method that is more time consuming, technical, and expensive called GC/MS. If that comes out non-negative, then for this test, because it is so NON-OFFICIAL, they would post the result on the website as positive. I prefer a test that is a step up from this, and if the GC/MS comes back non-negative, then a Medical Review Officer(MRO) contacts you and you go thru health history with them to make sure something isn't cross-reacting to give a false positive. If the MRO decides your not on any legal/prescribed medication that could becauseing the non-negative results, they would then declare that the test came back positive for........by oooooouuuuccchhhhh12/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- No additional chargesby ProfSerious4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby chefnana7/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. In fact the detection period will be longerby ProfSerious11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Doodle890057/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, make sure you label is body hairby chefnana10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If I quit drinking 18 days ago and I take a hair test for alcohol, will the results show the date i quit drinking/
- this test does not include a screen for alcoholby oooooouuuuccchhhhh10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby chefnana10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alcohol is not tested for by hair analysis. Alcohol can be detected in urine for up to 90 hours and blood and breath are the alcohol content of the person at the time of the test.by GlobalSafetySecurityInc10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?