About this item
It all begins... with a choice. In the third chapter of Stephenie Meyer's phenomenal "Twilight" series, Bella Swan is surrounded by danger as Seattle is hit by a string of murders and an evil vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, Bella is forced to choose between her love, Edward Cullen, and her friend, Jacob Black - knowing that her decision may ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf.
Audio Commentary, Deleted and Extended Scenes, Photo Gallery, Music Videos.
Languages: English and Spanish, Subtitles: English SDH and Spanish, 6 Part Making-of Documentary (Picture-In-Picture Mode on Blu-ray Only); "Jump To... Edward"; "Jump To... Jacob"; "Jump To... The Love Triangle"; "Jump To... The Cullens"; "Jump To... The Wolfpack"; "Jump To... The Humans"; "Jump To... Victoria's Army"; "Jump To... Action Sequences".
|Starring:||Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Bryce Dallas Howard, Anna Kendrick, Dakota Fanning|
|BD Release Date:||02/04/2014|
|Run Time (in minutes):||124 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.94 x 4.0 x 7.37|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- DVD on one side and Blue Ray on the other. both on 1 diskby love2shopwfriends1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- blu ray one side dvd on the other side 1 discby uglypandora12/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It seems from reading on other sites as well as this one that ths movie is releasing a "Dual" disc. which means that the bluray is on one side and the dvd version is on the other side. They are NOT 2 discs. it is ONE disc. if you what both you have to buy both.by tiggersai12/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is only one disc. The Blu-Ray is on one side of the single disc and the DVD version is on the other side of the single disc. Therefore, you would be able to play the one side on a Blu-Ray and the other side on a DVD player. It helps if for instance you don't yet own a Blu-Ray but may buy one soon or such. However, on the DVD side, it only has the audio commentaries and the 6-part making of documentary. The rest of the special features, including reapeating the audio commentaries and 6-part making of, are on the Blu-Ray side. So the deleted scenes and the "jump to" stuff, etc, are only on the Blu-Ray side.by shadowcruzer12/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That means that u get a BluRay DVD and a Reg DVD to play in a Reg DVD player or in a portable DVD player. So there will be 2discs in the movie case.by Queenmommy212/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes that is what it means..by Bow2Jiraiya10/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is correct. The "+DVD" means the package includes: Blu Ray, DVD, and often a digital copy that can be played on a lap top.by IAMDAMAN12/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you are correct.by love2shopwfriends1/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hello look at the reviewsby uglypandora12/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is only one disc, with the Blu-Ray on one side of the disc and the DVD on the other side of the disc.by shadowcruzer12/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Everytime I buy a Blu Ray and DVD combo from Wal Mart it has 2 discs (1 being the Blu Ray, and 1 being the DVD) and usually has a Digital Copy as wellby LoveMyBoys0512/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how come i see 3 different prices for the twilight saga eclipse movie? and they are all blue ray?
- Some are Ultimate Collectors editions, single disc edition, 2 disc edition, and etc. Read the description and the specs section on each movie that is priced differently on the Walmart website and it will tell you what that particular edition has and compare it to the others. Hope this helps ;0)by Queenmommy21/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is the basic DVD format for Eclipse and this is the cheaper version at $14.96. The Blu-Ray version is $19.96, and then there is the version for people who want to buy the blu-ray version and the dvd copy that can be copied to your PC this is the $26.97 version.by FairytaleLover11/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!. ONE IS BLU-RAY, ONE STANDARD, AND ONE IS WIDE SCREEN.by RLBROOKS12/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?