About this item
Kick-start weight loss at home with the help of trainer Bob Harper and "fan favorite" contestants Tara Costa and Sione Fa from NBC's "The Biggest Loser". Walking is one of the easiest and most effective ways to burn calories. Now get moving with four one-mile indoor walks that increase in intensity. Start with Walk 1, a low-impact walking workout, and progress to Walk 4 with added weight and cardio power. Plus, get your chance to achieve your marathon goal like the contestants on the show. Use the progress tracker and your one-mile walking workouts will add up to 26 miles in just three weeks. Start this low-impact fitness program and cross the finish line as a leaner, healthier you. Walk 1 (15 min/mile), Walk 2 (15 min/mile), Walk 3 (15 min/mile), Walk 4 (15 min/mile), Cooldown (5 min).
3 Week Marathon Progress Tracker.
|Starring:||Bob Harper, Tara Costa, Sione Fa|
|DVD Release Date:||11/30/2010|
|Run Time (in minutes):||66 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital 2.0|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.18|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. Do you get better results using the treadmill/by Babygyrl561/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just not as oftenby jbeezprincess8/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Had a treadmill, but it broke. Will use the BL and Leslie Sansone DVD's until the weather breaks. Then its outside for me.by TesaK8/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no you are walking and moving in place.by LoveStraightTalk8/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You move up and down and would not be well on a treadmillby Tytbody112/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?