Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (Full Frame)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get ripped, flat abs in 6 weeks with America's toughest trainer, Jillian Michaels. Forget boring sit-ups - Jillian's ab-shredding system will chisel the midsection with her winning combination of core-focused cardio circuits and ab-toning exercises. "6 Week Six-Pack" includes two dynamic 30-minute workouts plus warm-ups and cooldowns. Start with Level 1 for three weeks, then advance to Level 2 for increased intensity and fat burn. Stick with it and see dramatic results.
|DVD Release Date:||11/30/2010|
|Screen Format:||Full Frame|
|Run Time (in minutes):||71 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital 2.0|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.18|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 0.5 x 7.44|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- HAND WEIGHTS. 3lb-8lbs. A comfy mat if working out on a hard surface. A bottle of water. WILL-POWER! GET SHREDDED! :-)by JJ5405/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will want a floor mat if on a hard surface, maybe a 2lb hand weight if you want. Other than that NOTHING!by Sally13312/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- one 3-5 lb weight is recommended, but not required.by mommaD822/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 3-8 LB DUMBELL, JUST ONE, AND A MAT!! THATS IT!! GOOD LUCK TRY IT!!by LovebuG20111/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just a single dumbbell between 3-8lbsby BrideToBeInPittsburgh8/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need one 3-5lb dumbbell, and maybe a mat if you're working out on a hard surface.by Kayrenayn1/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To start, just a mat or towel and then hand weights if you want to use them on some of the exercises.by MeMePopee1/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All the equipment is optional. I can use a 2-3 lb weight if you choose to do so. I just use the Shake Weight (which is also a very good product). And a yoga mat if you are exersizing on a hard are slippery service.by LainerDele04221/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All you need is one hand weight. I use a 3 pound weight, but you could probably go all the way up to 8 depending on how strong you are.by BiggestLoser10261/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At level 1 - you need one dumbell with weight between 3-8 lbs. The beginner example uses no weights at all.by imgoofy8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- everyday. Monday thu Sundayby Redloveit3338/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Recommended at least 5 times a week.by Mogle5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?