About this item
The Allen Sports AST200 Bicycle Trailer provides safe transportation for two children. This lightweight aluminum trailer can accommodate a total weight of 100 pounds. The Allen Sports bicycle trailer features an universal coupler that attaches to most bicycle models. This trailer also comes with a removable rain and bug shield that offers great protection for your little one.
Well-equipped with a safety harness, jogger handles, inflatable tires of 20 and windows on the front and sides, the Allen Sports AST200 Bicycle Trailer is also easy to put together, dismantle and folder when not in use. The wheels on this kids bicycle trailer are convertible, making it possible to change the trailer into a stroller if so needed.
Allen Sports AST200 Bicycle Trailer:
- Lightweight aluminum trailer
- Safely and comfortably transports two children (up to 50 lbs. each)
- Quick and easy assembly
- Universal coupler attaches to most bicycles
- Large front and side windows allow kids to enjoy the ride
- Includes a safety harness
- 20" inflated tires
- Designed with a removable bug and rain shield
- Safety flag alerts on-coming traffic
- Folding design and quick-release wheels for easy storage and transportation
- Includes jogger handle and front wheel to easily convert trailer to a stroller
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||32.7 x 8.25 x 27.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. In some trailers that carry 2 children, if you are having only one along, they sit in the middle and buckle in that way. Is this an option?
- Yes, very comfortably as well.by Becca65529/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does its very easy!! you just use the straps already provided and sit child in the middle use strap from each side, it shows you in the manual although its so simple you really dont even need that!by MEGZ57/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is totally an option! There are three fastener clips for between the legs, four shoulder harnesses, and an additional lap belt running the length of the seat.by CautiousSpender256/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby siknterd9/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes:)by Poppaofidenticaltwins9/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Slingby siknterd5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a sling seat and a soft plastic bottom where the feet sit. The sling seat has 2 straps under the seat that can be tightening if the kids fall into each other. I haven't had this issues yet. My kids are 4 & 2 and weight 40 & 30 lbs. After hours of reviewing trailers, I couldn't be happier with my selection. It is a great trailer!by scubacher3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sling Type, but the floor is semi-hard. Our son loves it and my 6 year old niece hoped in once and fit and them two had a blast. Any other questions, just post and I'll keep checking them, I like this trailer so much, I want others to enjoy it as much as we do, and not get a product that isn't nearly as good.by BluegrassBrett3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you ever get an answer to this question? This trailer looks promising, but I can not really find info or reviews any where.by Trailshop8/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Becca65529/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think it did completey close i ended up returning it cause i did not like the long leg in front for taking for walks instead i bought a kidarooz bike trailer and its great.by happymom27816/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is, but I recommend a pet trailer for your cat. This is designed to hold 2 kids and will be more expensive than the pet model.by siknterd5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?